BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

haley m.
I love this dry shampoo. If u have oily hair it works great. And it smells like grapes. I love it and the brand i have never had a problem with
Courtney S.
This stuff works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I'm usually here for anything that contains Keratin, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm not used to dry shampoo, but I don't really like it.
Katie K.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I use this hair spray all the time and love be texture it gives my hair. It also has great all day hold. The price pint is wonderful too.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
pretty decent dry shampoo. it's cheap and easily accessible. it's light and airy and not too greasy and doesn't weigh down my hair too much.
Rebecca W.
Dry shampoo is the way to go. Quick and easy to spray on and go!! It gives my hair a clean and refreshed feel without the full wash and dry!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Have a door open when you use this product! The fumes can take your breath away! The smell is fresh and works well on two day old oily hair!
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
This will really help to remove oily residue from your hair. My only complaint is if you're not careful, it will leave a noticeable residue.
Sami K.
Grand Jct, CO
This dry shampoo does an alright job picking up oils from the hair but it leaves behind a weird film that kind of defeats the purpose for me
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
I love everything about dry shampoo! This product goes on easy and removes stubborn grease - or just adds freshness and boost to your roots.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?