BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Jenny G.
North Beach, MD
This used to be my go-to dry shampoo! It smells so good and gives my hair volume after one or two days of not washing. It also makes it smell fresh again. My only gripe is that it makes your hair feel gunky. Which is the case with most dry shampoos EXCEPT pantene pro-v my new favorite dry shampoo <3 Give this a try if you aren't concerned with how your hair feels but just how it looks!
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't love this dry shampoo but I find myself using it rather often because of its availability (usually the only one I can find in stores). I can usually get an extra day out of my hair by using this product. I dislike the scent and find that it makes me roots a little too light. I have blonde hair so it works alright for me but I can't imagine it working for those with dark hair.
Laura P.
Akron , OH
I received this for testing purposes from Influenster. I really liked this at first, but after a while the fake mango scent really started to get to me. It would cling to me all day and not mix well with any of my perfume and eventually started to make me nauseous. The formula was perfectly fine – it was a good all-day dry shampoo that would extend my time between washing 2-3 days.
Lauren K.
This dry shampoo is great! It's lightweight so it doesn't leave hair with a gross texture. It not only helps turn greasy looking hair into clean looking hair, but it also leaves hair with a hint of shine so it doesn't appear dull. It also smells absolutely amazing!
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
I love this lightweight dry shampoo it super simple to just spray beforebyou go to bed so your hair doesnt xollect oil while u sleep...i do wish the made a smaller travel size can rhat i could rhrow in my purse
Joelle C.
Campbellsville, KY
This product works great, but you have to be very particular on how you apply it. You can't be too close, or spray too long, otherwise you'll be able to see the dry shampoo more than others I've used. Once you have a system of how to apply it though, it works great!
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
I tried this product after reading a positive review on some website. And lo and behold, glory hallelujah, a dry shampoo that DOES SOMETHING! It actually just zaps the oil at the roots of my hair! I now wash my hair half as often as I used to because in the mornings, I just hit my hair with some of this in the oily spots and it looks good as new, and gives nice volume!
Sierra L.
Pearl, MS
Pretty good. It's not my FAVORITE dry shampoo but it's convenient if I'm in a bind. You can get it from your local dollar general, drugstore, and Kroger. It leaves a lot of white residue that you have to rub in. It does have a nice fresh fragrance.
Jennifer W.
Swansea
I grabbed this at walmart. My stylist recommended that I use a dry shampoo instead of washing my hair daily. I have extremely oily hair. This works great and smells so good.  The price is great also.
Danielle G.
This is the best dry shampoo ever. It smells good and doesn’t give me a headache. It also really reduces my frizz and grease in my hair without altering its color. Love!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?