BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Ashlyn R.
I honestly think any dry shampoo products are good they always get the job done definetly won't regret buying and rebuying it won't disappoint
amanda b.
I use this dry shampoo frequently! I like how quickly it absorbs oil and leaves my hair looking fresh! One down side is it doesnt smell great.
Litzy Z.
Laredo, WEBB
This suave product is the best for my hair! I totally love this one, its easy to apply and works perfect. I recommend this 100% great product !
Chloe E.
Gets the job done at a decent price. I love the smell. It gives volume and minimizes grease. I have repurchased this product. Would recommend.
Gloria S.
Modesto, Ca
I use this maybe twice a week, a day before I wash my hair , it works really good , soaks up oily hair. Recommended drug store brand for hair.
Emely C.
houston
It’s verry good for your hair it makes my smell good and keeps It smelling good but it’s not long lasting I can go every day with out suing tb
Nicole H.
Leaves a white residue and makes my hair feel heavy/course. The smell isn't my favorite. I have thin hair so the residue is hard to brush out.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This dry shampoo was OK I don't think it works well for me because of my hair texture but I believe it'll work fine for more then straight hair
Stephanie S.
Fremont, OH
I love Suave dry shampoo! Of the many brands I have tried, Suave has worked the best by far. It smells great, and comes at an affordable price!
Leanne V.
Works very well. I've used this item a few times. It has a great scent and absorbs oil very well. It refreshes your hair until your next wash.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?