BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

LEIGH K.
HUNTSVILLE, AR
Smell fresh and leaves my hair feeling cleaner. Has a little bit of a residue feeling which I would have to rub in and brush out a little.
Sonya P.
Coeburn, VA
I always use Save my husband got me white rain it made my hair sticky but with Save its lose not sticky I would tell anyone to buy Save products
Josie A.
Huntington, WV
This dry shampoo is great for the price. It keeps my oils away and it also smells good. However, I have dark hair and it does leave a white cast
Ruby S.
Of my favorite dry shampoos, leaves hair looking and smelling great without any residue or buildup. Perfect to refresh the hair in between washes
Brittany E.
Gatecity, va
Compared to other brands of dry shampoo,  this one doesn't stack up for me.  It doesn't leave my hair feeling as clean as other and it looks flat.
Danielle B.
Castroville, TX
Good stuff for the price.  I really like suave products because they are so affordable. Although I'm going green, they are still great performing.
Carrie J.
I love the smell and how it keeps my hair looking clean and adds volume at the same time. The price is great compared to high end salon products
Krismely
It's a good dry shampoo and keeps my hair ungreasy for a couple of days. It doesn't leave residue which I love!!! I would defitmelt get it again
Lindsey W.
grantville, GA
The BEST smell for the CHEAPEST dry shampoo out there. Works the SAME as all the rest. Not too much build up either like I've noticed with dove.
Jessica E.
Great product! Love what it did to my hair! Made it feel amazing! Went 2 days without washing because of this product with little residue.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?