BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Leah P.
Cleveland, AL
This is a great product for a great price! I've used other dry shampoos that were a lot more expensive and they didn't even compare with this one.
Tennille M.
Rock Falls, IL
I have very thin fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down. It also doesn't leave a sticky feeling or make my hair white. The smell is amazing also!
Erika R.
This product works really well for a few hours but then starts to harden and clump on my scalp. Dove has always been my best find for dry shampoo!
Esmeralda G.
Doesn't feel heavy smells great and is the best product to use when you need a little lyft as well on the hair when your hair is flat works amazing
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
I am not a big fan of dry shampoo, but I really like this one, besides the really good smell, after using it my hair looks like if is really clean
Lindsey W.
grantville, GA
The BEST smell for the CHEAPEST dry shampoo out there. Works the SAME as all the rest. Not too much build up either like I've noticed with dove.
Celina R.
PHOENIX, Arizona
Dry shampoo is not good for anyone who has dandruff or scalp psoriasis. I noticed an increase of flare ups while using this product or any other.
Jessica E.
Great product! Love what it did to my hair! Made it feel amazing! Went 2 days without washing because of this product with little residue.
Ruby S.
Of my favorite dry shampoos, leaves hair looking and smelling great without any residue or buildup. Perfect to refresh the hair in between washes
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
This dry shampoo works pretty well. It is better than most that I have tried. It doesn't leave that gritty feeling and it's nice and affordable.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?