BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Qùeen D.
Bronx, NY
Good for your hair it keeps it from being dry and it keeps it nice and moisturized great hair product I recommend you girls use it because it's great
katherine b.
Yorktown, VA
This dry shampoo is so great for days where you're clean, but your hair could use a little love. It doesn't look over dusty and it does the job FAST!
Jo J.
I like this dry shampoo a lot, it doesn’t leave any coloration in your hair, it does the job while giving your hair some volume, and it smells great!
Erin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It's okay for the price but doesn't work as well as some thatvare just a couple dollars more. Scent is fine but generic. Doesn't add enough texture.
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
Smells amazing and gave my hair a good volume, but noticed a lil bit of powder from the dry shampoo still on my hair after brushing it several times
Elizabeth G.
Rosamond, CA
Smells so good and it's totally worth your money because you'll be surprised with the results you get after you shower and leaves you smelling fresh.
grace s.
Suave® Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo I like how i can spray it on at night and in the morning I don't have to worry about my hair being greasy.
Taylor A.
tacoma washington
I keep this on hand at alllllllll times! Thankfully it's forgiving on dark hair unlike a lot of other products and doesn't leave white residue behind
Desirée B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product. I used it when I had braids in and it was very light, no residue or build up. My scalp felt fresh and clean. It smells good too
Carmen R.
Amazing job. Unlike other products it doesn't leave the powder color in my hair. Used it on a last minute dinner date and he absolutely loved my hair
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?