BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Erin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It's okay for the price but doesn't work as well as some thatvare just a couple dollars more. Scent is fine but generic. Doesn't add enough texture.
Mary M.
I'm all for suave products becAuse they are low in cost and work really well for mg thick hair! 4 stars because unlike the suave professional better
grace s.
Suave® Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo I like how i can spray it on at night and in the morning I don't have to worry about my hair being greasy.
Taylor A.
tacoma washington
I keep this on hand at alllllllll times! Thankfully it's forgiving on dark hair unlike a lot of other products and doesn't leave white residue behind
Jo J.
I like this dry shampoo a lot, it doesn’t leave any coloration in your hair, it does the job while giving your hair some volume, and it smells great!
Elizabeth G.
Rosamond, CA
Smells so good and it's totally worth your money because you'll be surprised with the results you get after you shower and leaves you smelling fresh.
Carmen R.
Amazing job. Unlike other products it doesn't leave the powder color in my hair. Used it on a last minute dinner date and he absolutely loved my hair
Jennifer A.
I do not like dry shampoo. It makes my hair feel stiff and though it may give my flat hair some oomph, it ends up looking greasy through out the day.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Love the smell of this! I love the way this stuff makes my hair looks. I use this to add volume after blowdrying and curling. Just dont spray to much
Qùeen D.
Bronx, NY
Good for your hair it keeps it from being dry and it keeps it nice and moisturized great hair product I recommend you girls use it because it's great
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?