BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kassandra E.
Plano, TX
Can't complain for the price! In a pinch its great. I also love taking it camping with me! Keeps me from having to pack too much stuff and extra water!
Daniella D.
Leaves my hair feeling clean even on day 2 hair which is great. It smells nice. There isn’t much product in the can, I finish it in less than a month.
Shanda N.
Catlettsburg, KY
It serves the purpose but my hair still feels greasy even though it doesn't look it. I didn't really notice a scent but it is a good value at the price
Brynn K.
Poplar grove , IL
I️ am a busy mom of 3 toddlers and this product is a time saver. It helps to refresh my hair in a pinch. The scent is pleasant. I️ will purchase again
Sara W.
Love suave dry shampoo! I have dark brown hair & it does it's job perfectly without leaving white residue in my hair! Smells good & the price is fine.
Brittany T.
Bowdoinham, ME
I like this dry shampoo. I feel like it could be a little better but it works good. I love the smell of it!! For a drugstore dry shampoo it works well.
April B.
We use these after softball games or practice.!!. Always get messy hair or smelly but use this on the go and it take it away for the time being.!!..
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
Smells amazing and gave my hair a good volume, but noticed a lil bit of powder from the dry shampoo still on my hair after brushing it several times
Desirée B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product. I used it when I had braids in and it was very light, no residue or build up. My scalp felt fresh and clean. It smells good too
katherine b.
Yorktown, VA
This dry shampoo is so great for days where you're clean, but your hair could use a little love. It doesn't look over dusty and it does the job FAST!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?