BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Annie B.
I love suaves refresh and revive dry shampoo expesilly when camping and you don't have s shower and your hair starts to get grease this lawsuit is great
grace B.
great product! it is a white dry shampoo so if you spray too much it leaves your scalp white but you can brush it out. great product that everyone needs!
Kiana M.
It's a great dry shampoo that doesn't make your hair look white as long as you shake the can before you spray it and don't get it to close to your hair.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I love this dry shampoo!! It has such a great fresh scent. Its so light and it is not powdery at all. It leaves no residue whatsoever! Super affordable.
Amanda M.
I have really fine hair. It gets oily super fast. Suave keeps my hair looking good and adds volume. The smell is also nice any you can't beat the price.
I love this product I always grab this when I'm out. Easy to use. Doesn't leave any powdery flakes. I love this product try others but this work for me!
Sarah C.
It works great and gets the job done. Only draw back is how strong the smell is but for how low the price is and how well it works I can get over it. (:
Sarah B.
Modesto, California
This product didnt reall work good for me, but when my other family memebers tried they said they liked it so i guess it just depends on your hair type.
Bayleigh H.
Chattanooga, TN
Amazing for when you're low on time, and need to freshen up your hair. Make sure not to spray directly on roots or to close to them. Always brush it out
Jeniya T.
Dry shampoo really doesn’t work in my type of hair. This one work ok. The only problem is that it leaves my hair very dry, but it gives me great volume.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?