BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
I was very excited to find this inexpensive dry shampoo but sadly it does do it jobs in freshing up your hair. But it leaves it feeling even more grit and like it just collected all the oil in certain parts of the strands of hairs and it is very difficult to brush out leaving the white residue behind.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
This one was better than the regular dry shampoo from the same company...It did as stated, and definitely revived my dull & lifeless hair and even gave it a little volume. So that I was very happy with.
The cons are as follows: the white spray is a bit difficult to disperse fully into my dark as night hair, and second, it leaves a residue inside your whole head of hair afterwards.. It's not immediately afterwards, but after a little while later, you will feel it....and it is highly unpleasant.. So I rate this 4 stars for doing what it's supposed to do, but for the crumbly residue left behind I removed one star.
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
It does revive your hair. However, I feel sometimes it revives the hair for only a short time period. I can go 3-4 days without washing . It leaves white residue which dissipates soon so I am not too worried about that. For the price I pay, I am fairly satisfied with the product. Its affordable and the cheapest I could find in Walmart so I guess it gets the job done. If you are on a budget and do not like to experiment, go for this!
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I LOVE this dry shampoo. It works great, it smells great, it is reasonably priced, and lasts a long time. I have tried many other brands and I always come back to this one. Highly recommend to anyone. The only potential issue is if you have really dark hair, this might turn your roots a little bit white if you spray it too close. I have blonde hair so it blends really well and I don't usually see white streaks.
Paige M.
This is a pretty great dry shampoo for what it does and the price. I have probably bought this one the most out of all the dry shampoos I have used.
Since my hair is dark I have a difficult time finding a product that will absorb oil well without turning my hair white, and as long as I spray this in my hair before I go to sleep, it's fine. I will wake up with hair that is oil free and full of volume!
Regan W.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is awesome. Suave products can be hit-or-miss, but this one is definitely a hit. Works better than most dry shampoos I've tried - definitely gives you that "oomf" of volume that you need if you have a use a dry shampoo in the first place! Cheap, too. This product is a winner!
Tarra T.
This stuff is great for the price. I have tried a lot of dry shampoos and have never really been disappointed with any, but this is definitely the most bang for your buck. I usually spray it on the night before if I'm not planning on showering the next day and don't brush it out until the morning. It does show up a little white initially but when I brush it out in the morning it doesn't show at all.
Olivia C.
Franklin, TN
I love this dry shampoo! I have probably gone thru 6 or 7 cans in the past year! It is one of my favorite brands and I think it really absorbs all the excess oil without leaving a lot of residue or a ton of buildup. Because my hair is black, I notice if I use too much of it I will have gray looking hair but that's avoidable. Love the scent, its a good deal, I always have to have a can at my house.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This IMO is one of the best if not the best dry shampoo for the price. It does the job and doesn't leave your roots greasy. The smell is fabulous and I've actually received compliments on the smell of my hair after using this. I like it much better than other brands. I have normal hair that can get greasy at the roots on day three. With longer use you can train your hair to not get as oily as early.
FullTimeJazmin V.
I'm not crazy about this product! It's affordable and easily available at stores. However, it leaves so much build up compared to most. It also makes my scalp itchy throughout the day. It also leaves your hair whiter than most, even with the tiniest bit. I've bought it a few times and I really wanted to love this, considering it's super affordable. I'm disappointed every time and I've given up on it.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?