BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Amanda M.
Absolutely awful stuff! It smells so strong. And leaves a huge white cast all over my hair. No matter how little I put in. It makes my hair look ever worse.
Ana Sofia G.
I always use this after a couple of days of not washing my hair, about 2 or 3, and the only thing i dont like is thw white residue it leaves on brunette hair
Vero P.
Siler City, NC
Me gusta tiene un aroma bonito y hace muy bien su trabajo, muy bueno para cuando andas en apuros y tienes que salir rápido lo aplicas en tu cabello y listo.
Sara C.
I don't use dry shampoos too much but this is one that I have and I like it because it doesn't leave the powdery white marks on my hair like some others do.
Jasmine M.
I can not stand the smell of this product, plus it made my hair feel hard and I felt like I had to add a lot of product for it to work. Not worth the money.
Sara S.
Not a fan of this dry shampoo. I have oily straight hair so I wanted something to extend my blow outs buy this dry shampoo left my hair cakey and discolored.
It's not bad but I don't feel like it lasts all day. I don't like the feel of it. I shouldn't feel dry shampoo. I wish it was lighter. It smells good though.
Samantha A.
Norfolk, VA
This product did not leave my hair looking dusty because my hair is dark but took the grease out of my hair and gave my hair lots of volume that it needed
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
One of my ride or dies! I think this stuff works so well. It might leave a white cast, but once you work it in that grease is gone and the volume is back!
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD
I'm a mom so I don' t anyways get to wash my hair so dry shampoo rocks. It makes your hair look and feel less grease and puts the volume back in your hair.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?