BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Nicole R.
Gardnerville, NV
It leaves a bit or a chalky texture. I mainly use it to give myself volume. But over all, it does work if you use under your hair versus on top of your scalp.
Jessica B.
Suave refresh and revive worked wonders on my hair! It dont leave no residue and smells great! Very handy for last minute plans when going out with friends.
Emely M.
New Albany , MS
For the price it is a good dry shampoo, the smell is amazing as well. I would recommend this to someone looking for a good one, it doesn't leave much residue
Kylie G.
Dry shampoo is literally my best friend. Any dry shampoo, really, but this one is fabulous. I love how it keeps the grease away and keeps you smelling fresh.
Holly R.
Ottawa
Didn't make my hair feel greasy when I used it and it lasted throughout my whole work day. I didn't have to wash my hair right away like I normally have to.
Taylor
Best dry shampoo ever! I've used pretty much every brand of dry shampoo, and this one is still my favorite! It also smells amazing! I highly recommend this!
Kailey B.
This is my go to dry shampoo. Great value and blends well with my hair color. Other brands haven't blended well. I like the scent but my husband isn't a fan.
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
Really good product. Did a wonderful job on my hair when I was in a hurry and jus styled my hair using this dry shampoo. I would repurchase it in the future.
Dominique C.
I use suave all the time my desk and bathroom is full of it. suave is my go to hair or skin anything because of how it leaves me feeling.( just like a queen)
Brooke C.
I use dry shampoo a lot. I never usually purchase this brand of dry shampoo, but I thought i would try it. It was terrible. Made my hair entirely too stiff.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?