BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kayla S.
Ravenna, MI
This stuff is AMAZING! It's crazy people spend over $15 for dry shampoo when this Suave one works very similar!....for HALF the price. Smells great! Lasts a long time! LOVE IT!
Tanisha C.
I LOVE this dry shampoo!!! It works like a charm. Smells so amazing. Plus, it's a fraction of the price that other brands sell dry shampoo for. I've used this for years!!
Julianna M.
So affordable and gets the job done. Smells fresh and clean and not too heavy on your hair. Perfect for my blonde hair but probably wouldn't be as good on darker hair
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
This product is amazing whenever I'm on the go and don't got time to wash my hair . I love how it leaves my hair smelling amazingly good. If you're looking for something that leaves your hair smelling good I recommend
Ally Z.
This is my first tried and true dry shampoo that I use. I've been using it for about 6 years now, before the whole 'dry shampoo revolution' started. It works great on my hair and you don't have to worry about using alot because its only $3 and sometimes less with a coupon! You can't get a better deal than that! This product gives volume, which I personally need because I have fine hair and gets the job done.
Diana L.
San Diego, CA
This product bought it a week ago, I did not like 100% ... I think I'll deal with another product from another brand
Zarielle A.
Absolutely love this dry shampoo so much! Saves me plenty of time when I am in a hurry and need a quick clean and set of Moisture. I usually wash my hair either later that day I used it or the next day I don't really go multiple days after use but it can most definitely be done if you want to!
Marcia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Shampoo en seco, ayuda a dar volumen a nuestro cabello, podemos usarlo cuando lo acabamos de lavar o también el día siguiente para eliminar un poco el exceso de grasa o como ya dije a dar mas volumen. No reseca el cuero cabelludo y no deja residuos blancos. Tenemos que cepillar después de aplicarlo.
Lindsey L.
Whittier, CA
This product works well has a really good sense it absorbs the oils in your hair and it leaves it smelling clean and looking fresh it's also a really good price
Zareth G.
I like to. Buy suave has great smell and my hair is healthy and. Shiny since I don't really flat iron or burn my hair suave does keep my hair strong and shining
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?