BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Marissa T.
Wellfleet, MA
I really loved this shampoo. smells great and doesn't cause any build up. I use this whenever I don't have the time to get my hair deep washed and. it does the job
Ace K.
I use this because it was cheap and I figured hey it's just dry shampoo. But when I actually got around to using it, I noticed it didn't really seem to help much. Just made my hair smell like weird chemicals.
Edna C.
I like a lot of the dry shampoo because it makes my hair feel clean and not the last couple days more without washing my hair my hair feel soft and I feel clean and I would by anytimebecause the like) my hair
Chevonne P.
atlanta
I haven't actually gotten to try this but I think, from other reviews, that even though this is a dry shampoo, it is very hydrating, unless you have thick or coarse hair.
Shawna H.
Alexandria , MN
I tryed this dry shampoo and I had some trouble with it leaving my hair with a white film. Heard if I use it at night before bed I wouldn't get that problem. So going to try that.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
I really like this! It is really good and is definitely something I would buy again. I'm a repeat customer and recommend it to others. It is a good cost and is easy to find in the store! You should give this a try and see if it works for you! Smells great!
🦋Saniya🦋
Love love love this dry shampoo when I don't feel like doing my hair I just throw it up in a bun and spay this in there to give it that volume and it works like a charm love this product
Ashley D.
This dry shampoo does the job. It has a really nice, fresh scent. Like most dry shampoos, it can leave white residue of you aren't careful. It's not as good as batiste, or living proof
Shelby A.
This dry shampoo worked pretty well. The only problem that I had was that you could see it in my hair. No matter what I did you could still see it. But it smells great!
Kayla S.
Ravenna, MI
This stuff is AMAZING! It's crazy people spend over $15 for dry shampoo when this Suave one works very similar!....for HALF the price. Smells great! Lasts a long time! LOVE IT!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?