BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Aimeé L.
Denver, CO
Dry shampoo comes in very handy especially with colored hair! Washing it every day can be very damaging but let's face it! No one wants oily hair, and the solution for that is this great product!
Teala D.
First...the price is right in this product! Why pay more for something when you don't have to? This dry shampoo smells great and works fantastic for touch ups when you don't have time to wash your hair. I keep it with my gym stuff for getting out of the gym faster!
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
I love using dry shampoo on days that I don't have time to wash my hair. I have very oily hair and this dry shampoo refreshes my hair and doesn't leave it looking oily.
rachel a.
Farmville, VA
Love love love this product. And the price can't be beat. Will continue to buy this as it is my go to dry shampoo. Suave has to be one of the best companies and best prices I have used.
Stephanie C.
This dry shampoo gets the job done but the smell is too strong. I do not recommend if you ha e sensitive dance of smell. The sleep is also not too pleasant compared to others I have tried.
Iriz V.
San Clemente, CA
I buy the product at least twice a month. This is my to go since am a full time mom and manager . It's easy to grab on the go and style . This is a moms best friend
Whitney A.
Oro Valley, AZ
This is so cheap. I grabbed it on price alone not thinking I'd be crazy about it. It's the best for second day curly hair. No white flakes and doesn't cause frizz.
Lydia T.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE this dry shampoo. It's cost effective and smells great. i can go 2 days at least between washes. Sometimes three days. It also adds texture to my fine hair.
Jennifer T.
Clarksburg, WV
This is my favorite dry shampoo. I've tried more expensive brands and did not like the result. This one really soaks all the oil from my hair and gives volume to my fine, flat hair.
Hollie T.
This dry shampoo is great! I tend to use it on second-day hair, and it gives my hair great volume and it makes it look and feel clean. It's very affordable, and has a great scent!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?