BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I never shower now I swear 😂 Pretty good product! Gives my hair volume without giving it a super weird texture which seems common with dry shampoo. There isn’t that many uses in it but there never really is. I would buy again and I would recommend!
Anna M.
Shelby, AL
Being a mom to a 3 month old. My life is crazy. When I'm on the go I keep this in my purse. This product is a life saver. Every mommy out there knows what I'm talking about! ❤
Jaden D.
Hawley, PA
This product is great at absorbing my oils with minimal white residue, which can be easily dealt with by patting the hair with a towel. It has a good smell and lasts all day.
Angela G.
GRAND ISLAND, NE
I love the price and it is affective, sprays white like most but it is hard to work it in without making it noticeable you have product. It leaves a white flakey appearance
Anna W.
Geraldine, AL
I love using this brand of dry shampoo. By far one of my favorite. I don't wash my hair everyday , so using this dry Shampoo give me the hair I want for everyday.
I definitely recommend this dry Shampoo.
Lydia H.
Issaquah, WA
I love this product so much. It gives my hair so much natural looking volume and takes away any look of grossness in my hair. I went four days without washing my hair and it looked like I just walked out of a salon. There was no white residue and blended in very nicely.
Makayla A.
Chepachet, RI
I think this product soaks up the oil very well and smells amazing, however one day it was really cold inside my house and the bottle turned so cold that the dry shampoo turned my scalp super white.
Teala D.
First...the price is right in this product! Why pay more for something when you don't have to? This dry shampoo smells great and works fantastic for touch ups when you don't have time to wash your hair. I keep it with my gym stuff for getting out of the gym faster!
Tausha C.
Greenville, SC
I love this dry shampoo and the best thing about it is the price. You don't have to pay an arm & a leg just to get it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and easy to fix.
Creshina K.
I like this for those days where I may have overslept and don't have time for a shower. I can spray this in my hair and it helps it to be more manageable and look clean.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?