BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Emilee J.
Fresno
I really like this dry shampoo. It is perfect for when I don't want to wash my hair. I just put it in my hair before I put my makeup on and then run a brush through it and it looks great
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
It's an alright dry shampoo, I've used better, I have thin fine hair that tends to get oily and this hardly helped if anything it caused it to look more oily with me hardly using any of it
Kay C.
Greensboro
This is some nice shampoo, it feels great on your hair and it smells really nice too. I suggest you buy this because it's not too expensive, you can easily find it at Walmart or target.
Kayla D.
This dry shampoo gets the job done of soaking up extra hair oil and giving a less greasy look. The scent is okay. I just wish it gave more volume and had a more distinct scent. It's great for the price.
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Suave hair care products they are really good products, super affordable for any mom on a budget. They smell great and they don't leave your hair feeling dull dry or your scalp flaky.
Lexi M.
I love this product if I am going in a hurry and had no time to shower. It is really affordable. The only thing I'd like is to not have my tips of my hair turn grey when I spray it on!
Mitzi M.
Great dry shampoo. Smells great leaves hair feeling and smelling clean. Doesn't feel heavy for your hair leaves hair feeling voluminous. Great for hair of all textures and lengths.
Amanda R.
Peoria, IL
Love the Suave Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo! My hair is very thick and wavy so it takes forever to straighten. With this dry shampoo I can go longer without washing my hair. Plus for the price it is AMAZING!
Autumn B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Suave refresh & revive dry shampoo has the best smell. It doesn't leave your hair looking white like most dry shampoo products do. It always leaves me satisfied.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
It was so inexpensive! And it actually worked. It really surprised me. I was 100% certain so was not going to like it! I was wrong I actually like it! And it's a reasonable price
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?