BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Nathalie C.
Gym rats like myself live for dry shampoo. It gives us an extra day it two to not wash our hair and this product is my favorite. It leaves no residue and makes my hair less shiny. Would purchase again
Kate G.
This is your basic dry shampoo, better for lighter hair colors as it does make it slightly chalky. I find it is great for extending my hair maybe one or two more days, or adding more texture for an updo.
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
This is my favorite drugstore dry shampoo and I would repurchase. It did not leave a strange texture to my hair, and no white cast. I liked the smell and didn't have to use a ton to get any results, which is a plus in my book. It was super cheap, and I can't complain about that.
Maegan F.
I liked this product and the smell but it didn't get me through the full day without washing. It also left white residue in my hair. It wasn't very effective for what I would say dry shampoo is for!
September E.
I absolutely adore the dry shampoo.  Very awesome when you don't have time to shower, and doesn't leave any residue.  I've used the cheaper brand of dry shampoo's before but this one is the best...you can go days without using actual shampoo, I would suggest applying this every day though.  Love it.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love this dry shampoo! It isn't the best but it is good for when you're in a hurry. I can go 3 days without washing my hair with this product plus I have super oily hair so that's actually good for me!
Amber O.
This product gets the job done, for a reasonable price. My hair is very dark, and I would like for them to offer a darker shade. I feel like it takes me a while to get it worked in and brushed out.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Great for second day hair.. smells great and also a great dupe.. it's affordable and you can get it at either your local Walmart or dollar general.. I chose this over any dry shampoo any day huntyyyy okkkkk !
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
I got this free from influester. The smell was great. It worked decently well for the price point it has but I don't purchase it again. The more expensive brands just seem to work better for my hair
Ashley L.
Marysville, PA
This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo. It leaves my hair full of volume and refreshed! It smells wonderful and leaves my hair residue free! I use it every day. Even after washing just for the extra volume.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?