BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kelsey S.
Love love love!! I try not to wash my hair everyday and this stuff is a life saver. A little goes a long way with it. You have to brush it through your hair but I love the results from it!! Highly recommend!
Laura B.
Indianapolis
This is my second favorite drug store dry shampoo. It gets the job done and is inexpensive. I have repurchased this many times. Although it is Suave, it isn't the cheapest per ounce in the drug store.
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
My hair type is pretty normal. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. This dry shampoo did not soak up oil well for me. It made my hair feel greasy and I would end up washing it early. It did almost nothing for me.
jesse g.
If you care about your hair just as much as I do, then I highly recommend this product! My hair has been flawless since my last use and I stock up on this product often! Never fails me and my hair is use to it already! Great shine and spray!
Autumn M.
The dry shampoo really isn't my thing . I used it a couple of times and it made my hair have a weird texture to it. I'm guess it was residue from the spray. I rather just wash my hair and get it over with.
Hallee H.
It does not leave any residue. I can go about four days without having to wash it. Probably the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It smells very. good as well. I am completely satisfied and not disappointed.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
Smells great, doesn't leave much of a residue in the hair. I live by dry shampoo because sometimes you just don't have the time to tame them mane! You can probably go about 3 days without a regular shampooing. I would highly recommend.
Victoria Z.
Aurora, CO
I love this dry shampoo. It removes oil and adds volume in between washes. It is also very affordable compared to other brands. The only thing that could make it better is a little bit more product per container. I always feel like I run out very quickly. However, I love Suave and I love the actual product. Highly recommend!
Daniela D.
Fresno , Ca
I honestly did not like this dry shampoo. I felt like it made my hair greasier and the smell to it was cheap and I felt like it didn't do anything. It has no left over residue after applying which is good. It just didn't work for me.
Lee H.
Washington, DC
This is my all time favorite drug store dry shampoo. It works well and it is at an amazing price point. They tend to run out of this dry shampoo at my corner store so I always buy a couple so that I have it on hand.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?