BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Morgan H.
Columbia, KY
Use this product everyday! The one dry shampoo that doesn't dry hair out. Makes hair smell great, and makes hair feel great! Such an affordable price, and it's something I buy more of every week. It's the best! Suave® Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo
Michelle H.
Calvert City, KY
I enjoyed using this product. It was at a good price and easily affordable. With this product I can go an extra day without washing. It does leave a little residue. All and all, I would recommend and purchase again.
Brooke B.
Glen Burnie, MD
It really makes my hair look normal when it's all greasy and gross. People have given me compliments on the smell. It makes your hair smell sooo good. If you are looking for a good dry shampoo I recommend this one.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
This dry shampoo smells nice. It does not leave too much of a white cast if you are careful. This is a dirt cheap product which is great but it is comparable to the higher end products.  Overall, I am satisfied with this product and I would repurchase.
Ana Ibis R.
Tampa
Es el que uso regularmente y me gusta mucho, me deja el cabello con un brillo y una suavidad muy natural. La variedad en ese producto es muy importante, porque lo puedes encontrar para diferentes tipos de cabello.
Amanda C.
I just purchased this a couple of weeks ago, I very picky when is comes to a dry shampoo, this one doesn't leave your hair feeling gross at all and has an amazing smell to it. I am going to go buy some more soon
Wendolyn M.
If you have ever had any days when you are too busy to wash your hair, you're in luck! With this dry infused shampoo, your hair could be saved for up to 3 days! (Try not to over do it lol) Try it and love it!
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
This product is wonderful. I have had such good results with it. It is a very reasonable price with amazing quality in the product. I am a first time user and when I run out I will definitely be getting more!
Summer P.
Biloxi, MS
I typically only use dry shampoo when I have braids in my hair and don't want to disturb the plaits. This spray does the job but if you're heavy handed it can create a nasty white residue. If used sparingly I can stretch my washes to once a week .
Claire P.
Hughes springs
Great product! Doesn't leave white in your hair. It smells good and you can use this product On dirty hair for many days. It's very affordable and it's a great dry shampoo. I'm very satisfied with this product
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?