BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Mary W.
very nice smelling product. takes away all unwanted shine leaving your hair looking healthy. I can go maybe 4 days without washing my hair, although it gets to a point when you really need to wash all of the product out of your hair. I would recommend buy again
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
This is an amazing product. This is a go to product when you really haven't washed your hair in a few days with water. I would definitely recommend you guys to try it out. I have already told friends and family and it!
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
This product works, but there are a lot of problems. First off, when you press down, a lot of product comes out. This causes buildup and grossness. Lastly, the product is very noticeable and it looks like you dumped white powder on your head. Wouldn’t recommend!
Teri B.
Redding, CA
Love the fresh scent and it's nice bottle. Easy to spray, doesn't clog! I was sad when it ran out. It doesn't clump up or leave streaks. I love this dry shampoo and will continue to buy (oh and it's reasonably priced!)
Neary P.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to dry shampoo. I've used plenty of dry shampoo and I'm always falling back on this one. I can go 2 days without washing my hair. It keeps my hair fresh and adds texture and volume. The scent is not to strong.
Kelsey B.
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. I often use it even after I've washed my hair to add volume and texture to my fine, thinning hair. It helps create a thicker look. It also helps to keep my roots from sticking to my head!
Christy W.
I really love the stress shampoo! It makes my hair look and smell clean when I use it. I even used it on my wedding day to add texture to my hair so that it would stay in my updo. Great stuff for such an affordable price!
Bryana V.
This dry shampoo works really well with my hair. My fear was that it wouldn't work good because I have so much thick hair, but it actually works good and it's easy to apply. I will definitely be purchasing this again and I will recommend others to use it.
Cecilia Z.
Channelview, TX
I love this stuff! I'm someone that my hair gets oily by the third day and I hate having to constantly wash my hair bc it dries my scalp out so quick and this stuff works like magic! Everyone needs this in their life!
Nina P.
The product didn't do much to combat oil, it left a refreshing scent but didn't help make my hair look cleaner. I'd say I could only use it once then I'd have to shower. I'm disappointed, rather use another product.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?