BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kayla H.
I keep at least 2 cans of this at all times!! I love it!! Not only does it help with the in between days when I haven't washed my hair, but it's awesome to help with volume and texture!! Love that I can find it at the Dollar Store too!!
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
Awesome dry shampoo! I imagine it's good with all hair types but it definitely works great for my hair which is thin and lacks volume. This really builds volume in my hair and gives life to hair when I go a few days without washing my hair
Audrey C.
Portland , OR
I love this stuff. First off it smells wonderful! Doesn't leave behind the chemical aerosol smell. Does have the usual white residue but as long as you let it sit and soak up the oil, then brush it through and fluff up, you're good to go!
Macy B.
Yakima, WA
This definitely leaves my hair feeling dirtier and the smell is very over powering. It is not the bottle I reach for until my favorites run out. But, it does leave my hair looking cleaner and gives a good amount of texture. I would say it is a good option for that price range.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I love dry shampoos and I think they're amazing for your hair when you just want to go and do something really quick and you know it is so worth the price there is no cons to dry shampoo it's just all pros and you know it's an amazing product
Gabby E.
Riverside
This dry shampoo is very beneficial to your hair and leaves a great smell. There is mo residue when using this product and you can go a few days without washing your hair while using this product. Wouldn't recommend it, but you could.
Lori W.
Appomattox, VA
I like suave refresh and revive dry shampoo. It's a great product and very affordable and easy to find almost anywhere. I would high recommend this produt to anyone as it do not leave build up on your hair. I uasually go a few days between washes and this product works great.
Alex V.
I love suave. The price is ideal and it actually works! I've never noticed and gross residue or anything like that. I can go three days when I use this. I think it works better than many alternatives. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it!
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
Suave® Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo .. I purchased this product recently to keep my hair refreshed between shampoos. It does have a fresh clean scent but I had a difficult time refreshing my hair. It still seemed a bit oily.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
This dry shampoo works wonders! If you have oily hair you spray this on you hair (not too much or too close because it will turn your hair white) and go! Give you lots of volume! Quick and easy for on the go or when you run late.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?