BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Destiny C.
sparks,nv
Purchased at: Walmart
Great and affordable. Works well for the price and will continue to buy when needed and on a budget. Was very impressed y this brand and will continue buying from them.
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
I received this dry shampoo for free from Influenster. I have very damaged colored hair rom bleaching and because of this I don't wash my hair everyday. I like to wash my hair every other day so that the natural oils will moisturize my hair. Compared to the batiste dry shampoos this Suave dry shampoo isn't too bad. I still prefer the Batiste dry shampoo because I feel like it really soaks up the oils in my hair. This suave dry shampoo somewhat feels like I'm spraying hair spray into my hair and takes a little more effort and time to evenly spread the product. But I must say I like how my hair does not turn white when I apply this product.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
This left a weird residue in my hair and always makes me hair really weird and crunchy almost! I was not impressed and the price is definitely too high for the quality!
Rachel J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Too strongly scented. I feel like it looks like I’ve used dry shampoo whenever I use it, I want my hair to look like I’ve washed it. Ot put some powder in my hair.
Annie G.
WILMINGTON, NC
Smells fresh and pleasant, does the job and gives some volume at the same time. No residue is left over after using this. I am an athlete and can go for about 2 more days after using this product and not washing my hair. I wish it lasted longer than that
Francheska S.
Allentown, PA
This dry shampoo is excilent when you’re on the run and don’t have enough time so wash your head if you have greasy care and makes it look like when it’s coming out of the salon
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Honestly y’all, this is my life saver. This is my favorite dry shampoo on the market. I can literally go 4-5 days without washing (which sounds gross but is good to know) with this product! I keep a spare bottle handy at all times, and it’s so reasonably priced! A lot of times you can find a two pack for a discounted price too! The only negative thing I would say is that it does leave a grey-ish residue if you hold the bottle too close, but it quickly disappears with a little rub or brush through it. I LOVE this product, and I use it almost daily to completely revive and volume my hair!
Sara M.
knoxville
I was pleasantly surprised with this dry shampoo. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on something I don't need very often so I bought the cheapest one and it was this one. However, it has far exceeded my expectations. unlike other brands, it does not leave my hair heavy or sticky. It adds a little extra volume to my hair. I sometimes use it before styling my hair just because it adds so much volume. I especially use it when I want to amp up my boring ponytail. It boosts it up to look like the perfect Barbie ponytails that are big and full. I highly recommend this product, especially for those who are looking to save on hair products.
Emma R.
This product overall is pretty nice. I feel as if it removes oil from my hair when needed. I do have pretty oily hair when not washed. I typically will use this on the second day and dirty hair. However, I cannot really go beyond 2 days without washing my hair with this product, because my hair will turn oily and greasy. Make sure to use your hands to rub it in and brush the product through your hair, because it can be a little difficult to hide the color. I wish the product would make my hair feel a little cleaner and less oily.  I most likely will repurchase because of the low price point.
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
I actually really love this dry shampoo. I bought it because I was out and it was the only one I could find at the grocery store. I didn't have high expectations but I am very happy. This works to freshen up my roots and give volume for my thick curls. I do not get a big white cast either. The scent is not my favorite but I can deal because it is not overpowering and will fade. I also feel like the bottle itself lasts a long time. This is a great dry shampoo.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?