BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Randi H.
Centralia, IL
I had a wonderful experience using suave refresh and revive dry shampoo. Most dry shampoos leave a residue or film on my hair this did not definitely recomment trying it if you are in a rush and dont have time to take a shower makes hair feel smooth clean and softer
Amy D.
Haslett, MI
I usually use dry shampoo about 3 times a week! I love it so much and especially the suave refresh and revive. I feel like it keeps my hair looking extra fresh and like I did take a shower.
Shelia C.
Overall, I like this product. It does however have it's drawbacks. Of the few dry shampoos that I have used this is definitely the best. Unfortunately, it makes my hair feel very dry and untouchable after using it, but I am unsure how to resolve that problem in the future.
Kimberly B.
Long Beach, CA
i love dry shampoos and probably tried many of them. From big sexy hair to Eva NYC.. to many many more. What I love about this particular suave dry shampoo is that it didn't leave any heavy white residue and it smells nice! For the price, you can't go wrong!
Nicole c.
NEW JERSEY
This dry sapmpoo really brings the life out of your hair. With this product you can last at least 3 days without washing your hair and any residue. This is one I always reach for when not washing my hair. I am very Satisfied with this amazing product.
Abigayle D.
This dry shampoo works wonders when you don't have time to take a shower! I used this all the time while I was in school whenever my hair look greasy. Though, sometimes you look like you have old grandma hair. It still is really good and I highly recommend!
Alex G.
Sioux City , IA
I used this dry shampoo plenty of times! I usually can go up to 2 days without having my hair turn greasy while using this. There is some residue that occurs but if you just brush it through everything will be fine. I will definitely buy this product again!!!
Allison H.
Easley, SC
I love this dry shampoo it's cheap and it works great. I have medium brown hair and it doesn't show up too white when used correctly. I prefer this one over the Morroccanoil one I was using that was so expensive!
Glam C.
Philadelphia
It's not actually a bad dry shampoo for everyday use when you are running in an emergency and have no time to shower or wet your hair I keep it in my drawer and will use it as needed.
Alice R.
Saint Louis, MO
Really good product, my hair doesn't get oily again in the middle of the day if I use it in the morning. Works extra well if I put it in before bed the night before. Only complaint is that I seem to need to use a larger quantity of it than of other brands.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?