BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Martha G.
Suave keeps changing the cans look but never the price nor the amazing scent! I love this product and it does the job without needing so spend a lot of money for this product. I always keep this gem handy!
Gabby M.
Bono, AR
I think dry shampoo is great for people who don't have extremely oily hair. I have oily hair so it really doesn't work as well on me as I'd like it to. I love the idea of it, but my hair still just looks like it hasn't been washed in a while. I would recommend to people with non oily hair.
Katie B.
Findlay, OH
I didn't care for this at all. It smelled nice and it was cheaper than the usual one I use but honestly I don't think it worked too well at all. I didn't really notice any improvement and I was only on like second day hair. I can't imagine it would have any effect on seriously dirty hair.
Jodi B.
Fitchburg , WI
This is a good dry shampoo for the price and availability. It's very cheap and makes it so I don't have to wash my hair daily. If you are looking for a cheap decent dry shampoo this is the one I would pick. Be careful not to use too much though or your hair will lose its color and luster.
Jessica T.
Odessa, TX
Purchased this on a trip so that I could try it because I was in the go and just didn't have time to keep washing my hair. I noticed no residue when I applied it to my hair and it made my hair look so clean! I was able to stretch my hair washing from everyday to every 3-4 days.
Maria S.
Lowell, MA
Dry shampoo is the definitely a game changer. It makes life so much easier! Although your hair looks grey when you spray it on you just have to get your fingers good in there. You can probably go another day or two without washing your hair. But I suggest washing your hair asap.
Diya P.
Paris, AR
I love this shampoo because it does what it claims and makes my hair feel silky smooth. I would recommend this product to everyone and I am definitely going to repurchase this product after I run out of it! I love Suave in general and this product makes me love the company more!
Sam R.
I guess it just depends who you are and what you want to do with it and everybody has different types of hairstyle and different products to use for each different hair
Tara D.
Cumming, GA
Great dry shampoo however sometimes it leaves my hair a little crunchy feeling. This may just be a dry shampoo thing but I wish it was lighter. I do love the fragrance and it ultimately does the trick!
Amy H.
Meridian, ID
Absolutely LOVE the smell of this dry shampoo! This stuff brings my hair back to life and actually makes it looks better in between washes. I don't have oily hair so I wash it about every other day. Sometimes I can go longer if I use this dry shampoo...it's my favorite so far!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?