BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Shelden H.
Tilton, IL
I really like using this dry shampoo. It gives my hair good texture when it needs it. It comes in a nice spray can and works just as well as the more expensive types of dry shampoo. I use this dry shampoo every day.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This stuff is remarkable! It really perks up your hair after a wild night without any gross residue or leaving it flat. It even smells nice which is a great bonus. Pretty decently priced too, so all in all I give it a thumbs up!
Taylor M.
#dryshampoochallenge I like this dry shampoo and this brand as well! I would recommend and say it is very effective for any types of hair. It is affordable but it can run out fast depending on how much you use it
Emily T.
For the price, you're getting a pretty decent product. Make sure you shake the can well, and spray lightly into your roots. Then rub into your hair well so you don't get a white cast of product!
Nicole A.
Elkton, MD
This product is a life saver. I use it whenever my hair is getting a little gross but not ready for a wash. You can usually get away with two days without washing your hair while using this product. You might be able to go longer but I am too afraid to try that. It's affordable and I would recommend it to everyone.
Ashley M.
FAYETTEVILLE, GA
Whats so funny is that this is probably the cheapest dry shampoo there is out there... but i LIVE OFF of dry shampoo.. ive had semi perm color for 4 years and you just cant wash those much at all. So over the years i have tried so so many. And i always go back to this. Even over the highend ones  ! The smell could def be better but it works so well
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
I'm a dry shampoo snob, and this one does not do it for me. It went on clear and almost wet looking, and my hair looked oilier after instead of cleaner! Try the Tresemme one instead - so much better alternative!
Bridgette M.
Syracuse, NY
I think it does the job but I didn't like the white powdery stuff that it leaves on your hair after you use it. I have dyed red hair and it is very noticeable. It is decently priced so that is a benefit and the smell is decent so that's a plus.
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
I love this dry shampoo as far as results go. As far as smells go, I feel like it has a very strong scent so when you use it, other people are definitely going to smell your hair. It gives great results though
Whitney H.
Love love love Suave dry shampoo! It smells great, it works wonderful for my 2nd or 3rd day of not shampooing. The packaging is simple & not too much. The price is perfect! Definitely would recommend to others!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?