BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kirsten G.
Lone Tree, CO
If you are looking for an affordable dry shampoo that really works, this is your product. I bought this one day because I only had a few dollars and it smelled nice! THIS STUFF WORKS!!! I highly highly recommend. Very little residue, if any. I am blonde and have never had a problem with residue or white powder. Makes hair look oil free and shiny!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
This dry shampoo is awful! It smells horrible, and the stench lingered in my hair during the day (people actually complained about it). On top of it, it leaves a white film. The product works, sure, but you have to use a lot of it. Not impressed at all!
Kristin S.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently moved to Florida where I have very hard water. I quickly learned that I could no longer wash my hair every day without completely destroying it. A coworker recommended Suave dry shampoo to absorb the oils in my hair to avoid washing every day. I now am able to wash about every 3 days and my hair looks and smells great!
Brittany E.
I love love this stuff!! First off the smell is great but the best part is it gives my 2nd and 3rd day hair life again and gets rid of the gross greasy look to my hair. This product is so reasonable and I would definitely recommend it!
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
This is a really great product! The price is great and the smell is tropical. I love using this on second day hair, I usually don't go more than a day without washing my hair. I'm definitely buying another bottle when this is up!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Like using the suave refresh & revive dry shampoo, because it adds volume to my hair it won't make it flat. I only use it once a day when I have dry hair. I bought it at Walmart. The bottle is a pretty good size so it will last a while.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Starting off id like to say that this gets the job done. I usually keep it in my jumbo purse for on the go fresh hair. The price is on the cheaper end for a dry shampoo. I wish it had a better scent like a fresh flower. Othere than that, I have no qualms.
Johanna G.
Simpsonville, SC
Love this! It smells good and it works really well to give your hair a natural oil free look without making it stiff. It can go on with a white cast but brushes out easily even on my dark hair. I'd recommend this and the not you mother's dry shampoo as well.
Anna L.
This was a really good dry shampoo i didn't notice to much of a white cast/residue but if i did as long as i used my hands to rub it in then it went away. i do notice that it has a very strong scent and it does linger its a sweet scent and i like it but if you're someone who doesn't like a highly fragrant dry shampoo then you wouldn't be a fan of this one
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I will not use another dry shampoo. I've tried the Dove and the Batiste brands but they do not compare to this Suave one! And the price point is perfect. I spray this in and leave it for about five minutes and then brush it out while blowing the white away with my hair dryer. I'd definitely repurchase this a million times.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?