BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Nitasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
For the price of this product, I must say that I am pleased.  This is a great inexpensive dry shampoo that lasts for several hours.  The only drawback, that I find is that it leaves more of a white residue than other products that I have tried.  It's easy to rub it, but I typically like to use a dry shampoo that drys without the residue.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
This has always been my go to dry shampoo. It is one of the cheaper ones I've tried and it leaves the best outcome for me as well. It doesn't leave white residue in your hair if you use it correctly and leaves your hair feeling light and refreshed!
Melissa D.
Frederic, MI
I recently started using dry shampoo as I've been working out more, it makes it easier to get freshened up after a workout and if I don't have time for a complete shower. I tried this Suave brand as my first dry shampoo experience- it did make my scalp feel refreshed and my hair less greasy. It smells way better than having disgusting hair, but I don't love the way it smells, it's just ok. Otherwise, great product!
Ali B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I LOVE this product! It's cheap and works so well! It soaks up any oil that's in my hair and adds body and volume to my hair. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes the nozzle can get plugged up and it's hard to spray but that's it. You don't need to spray that much, and if you do you will get a white cast on your hair, so just watch how much you spray.
Jessy C.
I received this as a promotion in an Influenster Vox Box, these are my honest opinions. I have hair on the dry side so I wash my hair every 3-4 days, so this is a life saver! It smells great and it doesn't break the bank. I've used it regularly and it works just as good as its competitors.
Cayla S.
This is the perfect dry shampoo for those lazy days where you don't feel like washing your hair! A little goes a long way and adds so much volume it's incredible!
Dezaree D.
Visalia, CA
So even though this is less than 5 bucks, I must say it does the job and it does a good job!!! It's so affordable, and the smell is really nice! Packaging is cute and I would definitely recommend this to others!!! Don't hesitate to pick it up!!!
Jennifer D.
Pottsville , AR
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I've tried so many name brand dry shampoos and none are as good as this one! It's light, doesn't leave your hair with a white residue, and keeps my hair fresh for days. The only thing I don't just love is the smell, but other than that it is, in my opinion, the best dry shampoo on the market and it's so affordable!
Ashley P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love this dry shampoo. It was the first one that I found that didn't smell horrendous and didn't leave my hair feeling sticky or weird. The other huge bonus of this one is that the price is so great, and you can usually get in a two-pack for even cheaper. I don't notice much of a white cast on my dark hair and it doesn't make my hair too dry or brittle either.
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
The suave dry shampoo I have says the same thing but it’s yellow instead of purple but I’m pretty sure it’s the same thing. I’m only giving 3 stars because it smells so good but it leaves a terrible white residue. I have dark hair so it’s VERY noticeable on me. I really wish it wasn’t so bad because it’s very affordable and I really like the smell.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?