BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
This is my go to drug store dry shampoo! I'm a busy mother of 4, and for mornings when I don't have time to devote on my hair, or in between washes I just sprits the dry shampoo into my roots and a light mist over the rest of my hair to soak up oil, revive my previous style and leave my hair silky smooth and smelling fabulous!!!! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a dry shampoo!!
Stacy R.
Appleton, WI
OK so I am a hairstylist and have tried multiple salon dry shampoos. Every single one of them made my scalp look white and if I itched my head the tiniest bit I literally had build up under my nail from the shampoo (gross).
This was a quick buy running through the store and I have to say I am so happy I grabbed it. I don't get build up and I don't get white roots! Plus, it smells amazing!
Paige M.
Love this product! Works quickly and effevtively! It's always been hard to find a product to satisfy my dry hair, but this is something I will definitely continue to use !
Lindsey N.
Great smell and it's my second favorite dry shampoo . Great price and most of my
Local Walgreens or convenience stores carry this dry shampoo. Reason I only gave it 4 stars is because twice now I have bought this type and the nozzle has clogged up half way through the bottle.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my go-to dry shampoo. I love it so much that I always have 3-4 cans of it in my cabinet! I only wash my hair twice a week but I have fine hair, so I have to use this every day. Yes, I can feel it in my hair, but it keeps it dry and makes it look clean! Highly recommend.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
Love this dry shampoo. It's extremely affordable and it works very well. I personally have no problems with white cast when using this...and the smell is so fresh and clean. I used to have to wash my hair every night because it was so oily...now I can go sometimes two days before washing. Of course it isn't the best dry shampoo out there...but it is a very good affordable option. I absolutely recommend this product!
Callie W.
This is my favorite go-to dry shampoo. I have super long thick hair, and I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair using this. It leaves a little white residue that disappears after brushing through once. It is cheap, smells great, and works just as good as any other dry shampoo!
Crystal O.
This product is really great if you have a busy schedule, and don't get much time for washing your hair everyday or every other day. Just spray it on your hair before you style it, it will make your hair look refreshed and clean. Style as usual and bounce those locks away.
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
For the price, this is for sure one of my favs! Use it weekly! On my hair, it never leaves any residue that I can ever tell. Not as good as some higher end brands, but you can't beat this dry shampoo for the price!
monica c.

It's a very good product! I love it, very good for when you have a lot of trouble getting out fast, it's very good! it interests me. Has a very good texture good smell, I like I like it I like it I like it 100% recommended! The best of the world
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?