BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Shaleana E.
Duncannon, PA
This dry shampoo is my favorite! It smells so god and absorbs oil on scalp and hair. Spray in, shake through hair and brush! Looks like a fresh wash and blowout!!
Hilda O.
San Antonio, TX
My hair is thin and oily and needs touch up every three days after wash.This "suave refresh and revive shampoo spray "works wonders for me .Talk about refresh look and makes my hair smell so good. I tried other brands and nothing but my hair is oily and this is the only dry shampoo that makes wonders. Price is right on point and the last of product last about month which is outstanding. Thank you suave for this product.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
I received this product for testing purposes but all opinions are my own; it makes my hair look less greasy and it makes my hair feel super Volume and super soft all at the same time. this is a product I would recommend to a friend. I received this product free to try out but all opinions are my own.
Marie A.
Mandeville, LA
This is pretty awesome for a drugstore dry shampoo. If you have dark hair there will be residue but I have yet to find any dry shampoo that doesn't leave any residue. I can go two to three days without washing my hair when I use this, otherwise I would have to wash my hair daily. It is best to use it at night before bed so that when you wake up in the morning most of the residue is gone and you can just brush and go!
L B.
This product does a decent job at decreasing the oilyness of my fine hair at my roots. It also usually doesn't leave white areas. The smell is nice, but a bit too strong for me.
Allee G.
Moulton, AL
This is officially my saving grace, and I can get it at Walmart! I used to have very oily hair, and then after a lot of color treating it dried out. I am now able to go days without washing my hair. It seems to have so much health now that I don't wash it everyday. This product helps me keep shine and volume, and hides the oily if I ever have any. It has a good scent, and it covers well. It doesn't have a weird white residue on the darker parts of my hair and I love that.
Chaunte C.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the suave dry shampoo! Its freakin awesome. Not to mention, but its also great for fancy updos. I did my cousins hair for her wedding and this was a staple for that day.
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
For the price that this dry shampoo is, I say it is totally worth it. My daughter uses this brand continuously, saying she prefers it to anything else. It doesn't leave a white cast on her but she does have blonde hair. So take that how you will. She does have very greasy roots and this seems to take care of that problem. But I will keep buying this as long as the formula doesn't change.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this so much it is quick and easy when I don’t have time to wash my hair. I love it so much and love the scent of it . It leaves my hair feeling much better
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
This is my go to drug store dry shampoo! I'm a busy mother of 4, and for mornings when I don't have time to devote on my hair, or in between washes I just sprits the dry shampoo into my roots and a light mist over the rest of my hair to soak up oil, revive my previous style and leave my hair silky smooth and smelling fabulous!!!! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a dry shampoo!!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?