BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kim V.
Ocala, FL
This product works in a jiffy to refresh my hair. However it does not keep my hair refreshed all day and dries out the ends of my hair. I would recommend using this product sparingly.
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best dry shampoo in my opinion. It's a light formula so it's not too cakey, the scent is nice, it doesn't leave white residue and the best part is it's $3.
Catherine R.
This dry shampoo is proof that expensive does not always mean better.  I have used several dry shampoos ranging all over the price scale and I haven't found a better one than this.

I have fine but thick hair that is cut into an angled lob that is a little longer than chin length.  I only wash my hair two to three times a week so a good dry shampoo is very important to me.  This shampoo by Suave has been amazing.  I can go up to 4 days without my hair looking oily when I use it.  The smell is really nice.  Like fresh grapefruits.  The shampoo brushes out really well and doesn't leave a white cast to my hair.  I like that it is aerosol because it makes the application even and quick.  Not only does it work really well but it is far and away one of the least expensive dry shampoos on the market.  I buy it at either Publix or Walgreens and I tend to buy it 3 or 4 bottles at a time.  If you are in the market for a GREAT dry shampoo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg you need to check this out!
Jessica s.
Las Vegas
Best brand for dark hair i think when it comes down to dry shampoo @suave and ive found this to always be less expensive also @influenster [product:suave-refresh-&-revive-dry-shampoo]
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
It didn't work very well with my kind of hair. I have fine hair and it just kind of gunked it up. Overall I think it's an ok product just didn't work for me.
Kariss A.
Cambridge, MA
I just do not like dry shampoo in general. It feels like it dries out my hair without moisturizing at all. I guess that is the point but it looks frizzy and not not greasy ..
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I am a loyal user of Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing shampoo without exception. I have thin, fine hair and it's the one dry shampoo that makes my hair look and feel great with awesome body. I happened to see this in my local drugstore and it was on salefor around $2, so I bought a bottle as an emergency backup. I'll do this often when i see a dry shampoo in sale for real cheap. I had to try it to see how I like it and it's not bad...especially for the price. Have to spend extra time working it through your hair to get rid of any white cast. My hair felt and looked clean, a little bit of volumebut nowhere near what I look for. So, it could be worse. I keep it 1) for days when I'm just going to be around the house...save the good stuff for when I have to go out in public and 2) If for some reason I can't make it out to store before running out of my usual product, at least I'll have something to get me by. I wouldn't repurchase again unless like this time, the price is really low
Darling C.
Forest Park
Suave products are amazingggg ! The dry shampoo is very helpful and it leaves yoir hair like a brand new one . Im highly satisfied with it . It also has a great scent to it ❤️
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
When dry shampoos were becoming a trendy product that hit the market back in 2015 I wanna say, I wanted in! Of course, I always want in on beauty products that make my life easier. I can't wash my hair every day due to scalp issues, but I've also tried a ton of products that irritate my poor scalp. This was the first dry shampoo I purchased because the price was (and is) right. Since then, I've sampled and/or purchased at least a dozen different dry shampoo brands. Suave holds up to the higher end stuff, which I think is true of a good number of their products. I would recommend dry shampoos for those who have oilier hair that requires a touch-up, or anybody who doesn't have time to wash their hair in between days or whatever the case may be. I have since discovered that there is a such thing as a dry conditioner, and that is more suited to my needs because my hair gets frizzy etc.
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
I received this dry shampoo for free from Influenster. I have very damaged colored hair rom bleaching and because of this I don't wash my hair everyday. I like to wash my hair every other day so that the natural oils will moisturize my hair. Compared to the batiste dry shampoos this Suave dry shampoo isn't too bad. I still prefer the Batiste dry shampoo because I feel like it really soaks up the oils in my hair. This suave dry shampoo somewhat feels like I'm spraying hair spray into my hair and takes a little more effort and time to evenly spread the product. But I must say I like how my hair does not turn white when I apply this product.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?