BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Lexi J.
Plano, IL
This product worked great, however, I wasn't a fan of the smell.  I definitely prefer Herbal Essences over this product.  Using this product, I can usually go between a day and a day and a half.  A plus to this product is that it doesn't leave any residue.
Opinion M.
I just got this thanks to @influenster and I am blown away!!! The smell is so fresh and amazing, I have tried a few dry shampoos and in the last and priced absolutely no results. Suave changed my mind!!! I used it before heading out for a formal dinner last night and my week old washes hair looked and felt fresh!! Cannot recommend it enough!!
Miranda A.
Bryan, Tx
I've tried a lot of dry shampoos, both expensive and cheap, and this is by far my favorite. I use it to freshen up my hair or to give it some volume and body even when it is clean. I love the way it texturizes my thin, fine hair. It does leave some white residue that can be brushed out, although how easy that is depends on how much product you use. This dry shampoo is really cheap, which is good since I use a lot of it!
Nicole L.
Really wasn't a fan of this dry shampoo, it left a bunch of residue and i hated the smell of it. I still have some and I don't even use it when I have no other options.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Emily B.
Metairie, LA
I love this dry shampoo! On days when I'm too busy or lazy to wash and dry my hair but it's clearly in need I just spray brush and go. I also like the way it smells. Not super chemically.
Jenna T.
This is okay for the price. It added volume but unfortunately added a white residue to my dark brown hair. I'll stick to my HG dry shampoo batiste with a hint of color.
Jamie A.
Not a great substitute for my regular salon dry shampoos. Gave it a shot as he price point is good, but not impressed. Doesn't blend in well, left hair feeling chalky.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
Grabbed this at the local Dollar General when I didn't have time to run to the Wal-mart 15 minutes away. It's really just your typical dry shampoo. Nothing super awesome about it, but it will do the job. In my experience, it takes the oiliness out, but doesn't add much volume, which a must for my dry shampoo contenders.
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
I wish I could put 0 stars......
It smells too strongly of grapefruit
It weighs down my hair even more than what it was before using the product
I couldn't run my fingers through my hair after using it, even after brushing it through my hair.
Added no volume
Worst dry shampoo ever
Glad I got it free from Influenster though.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?