BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Maria H.
Edinburg , TX
In love with this product. To be honest it does leave a white coloring to your hair but when fixing your hair the style you want it goes away. It smells so good!!
medeau h.
Monroe, OH
i really love this brand i have gone through tons of this it dosen't compare thing else i would recomd this although it does leave a little residue because i have dark hair
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
This dry shampoo didn't add that dry powder finish I expect from a decent dry shampoo. I was left w a lot of static and a slick plastic feeling once I applied it to my scalp and along the hair. The smells are overwhelming and fruity and off too. They're better off sticking to fresh scents that mimic body soap and shampoo rather than tropical pineapple and whatnot.
Lexi J.
Plano, IL
This product worked great, however, I wasn't a fan of the smell.  I definitely prefer Herbal Essences over this product.  Using this product, I can usually go between a day and a day and a half.  A plus to this product is that it doesn't leave any residue.
Erin S.
Liberty, SC
This dry shampoo isn't bad but it has a super strong smell that I'm not so fond of. The price point is great, I just wish it didn't have such a strong smell. I'm not sure if i'll buy this again.
Opinion M.
I just got this thanks to @influenster and I am blown away!!! The smell is so fresh and amazing, I have tried a few dry shampoos and in the last and priced absolutely no results. Suave changed my mind!!! I used it before heading out for a formal dinner last night and my week old washes hair looked and felt fresh!! Cannot recommend it enough!!
Miranda A.
San Jose, CA
I've tried a lot of dry shampoos, both expensive and cheap, and this is by far my favorite. I use it to freshen up my hair or to give it some volume and body even when it is clean. I love the way it texturizes my thin, fine hair. It does leave some white residue that can be brushed out, although how easy that is depends on how much product you use. This dry shampoo is really cheap, which is good since I use a lot of it!
Nicole L.
Really wasn't a fan of this dry shampoo, it left a bunch of residue and i hated the smell of it. I still have some and I don't even use it when I have no other options.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Emily B.
Metairie, LA
I love this dry shampoo! On days when I'm too busy or lazy to wash and dry my hair but it's clearly in need I just spray brush and go. I also like the way it smells. Not super chemically.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?