BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kate L.
Lansing, Mi
This is a great product at an affordable price. I've tried more expensive versions and this dry shampoo is just as good, if not better than most. I have very fine hair that gets oily very quickly. This adds volume and refreshes.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is my go to dry shampoo, perfect for a busy mom and student. It works instantly and lasts all day so I don't have to worry about it wearing off through my hectic day.
Melanie C.
Port Richey, FL
Of the dry shampoo options from walmart, this is the best one I've tried so far. It smells great and does the job well without leaving noticeable white residue in your hair.
Clarissa C.
Donna , TX
I love this I have about 4 of these stocked up in my drawer besides the current one I'm using it is not too drying and it leaves my hair smelling really nice I totally recommend these whenever you have a chance to try them!!!
Jenah L.
This is an okay dry shampoo. Has a fresh smell and gives some volume, but need to be careful with how much I apply. It can make my hair feel dirtier than before I applied it
Lauren H.
Edison, OH
This is might be my favorite dry shampoo i've used. I can probably go 3-4 without washing my hair without it looking too bad. It had a good smell which sometime dry shampoos don't have, definitely satisfied with this!
Sarah R.
Arlington, OH
Absolutely love this product!! It's lightweight, and perfect for a quick trip to the store, a second day work day, or a night out on the town! 10/10 would recommend this product to any girl I know! It's truly wonderful
Rachel M.
Evansville, IN
Great product. I can't wash my hair everyday because it will get super oily and gross. So this is my go to product to make my hair look freshly washed and it leaves it smelling great.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Suave Refresh and Revive Dry Shampoo. Nowadays I feel as though there so many options of dry shampoo. It was my experience with this refresh & revive that it made my hair super difficult to retain any curls with a curling iron. I also had to use blow dryer afterwards just to get any volume..I have thin fine hair and I've had the best luck with the mouuse formula vs the aersol.Really think it varies per individual.
Hailey L.
I have used this product a few times and it hasn’t let me down. Works well and safe for daily use. I am satisfied with it and I haven’t found any cons. It smells wonderful and the scent lasts all day. I recommend.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?