BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Daisy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Strong scent, I will smell this over my perfume. Scent last all day ,so if you have a sensitive nose idk if you would like this. Does take oil away, hair feels hard following day
Shelby b.
Bennington, VT
Suave dry receive of dry shampoo is really good to use when you are in a hurry when you are trying to go to a store or somewhere else where you need to go I love this product.
Christine N.
This doesn't work for my hair. I don't think anything Js wrong with the product itself though because I have had problems when I have tried three other brands of dry shampoo. I just don't think my hair is meant for this type of product.
Kinsey L.
Tipton
I am one who does not like to wash my hair everyday if I don't have to and this is my go to product when that is the case. After I use it my hair looks like it was just washed.
Megan M.
Taunton, MA
This product works fantastic. I highly recommend it, you can go a few days without washing your hair. It can be bought at Walmart or any store that sells hair care products.
Thomas K.
Best bang for your buck. I'm not gunna say it's a perfect dry shampoo because no matter how much you shake it, there is still a need to puff up the hair so the powder really is able to disappear. That being said, it's still my go-to.
Melissa T.
Austin, TX
I wash my hair every other day and one my between days sauve dry shampoo really comes though in the clutch. It has a pleasant scent and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth.
Christy C.
Sulligent, AL
I love this product. I have been using it for years. I only wash my hair every 4th day and this gets me through the other days with no problems at all. I love the scent.
Jaclyn L.
I love this stuff. I am a busy *cough*(lazy when it comes to myself)*cough* Mom of 2 girls (3y and a 4m) so I don't get to shower as often as I would like. So this helps me not look like such a slob when I do get the Chance to leave the house. And it smells great too. And the smell lasts all day too.
Kate L.
Lansing, Mi
This is a great product at an affordable price. I've tried more expensive versions and this dry shampoo is just as good, if not better than most. I have very fine hair that gets oily very quickly. This adds volume and refreshes.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?