BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this dry shampoo. I think it sprays nicely and doesn't leave flakes in my hair. I have only used it on the day in-between shampooing so I am not sure how well it would work on the next day, but it works great! The smell is really nice too.
Hollie P.
Melbourne, FL
Smells better than a lot of competitors. I have to wash my hair every other day but this helps the second day not look so greasy. I would buy again. Does not look ashy. Pretty satisfied.
Larissa H.
Hanover, MN
Honestly, I bought it because it was the cheapest brand of the market. And I was positively surprised that it was a great product. I didn't think it was too different from the more expensive brands.
Jessi B.
North Braddock
I dnt particularly care for this product.  It leaves a white residue if you spray too much or spray too close.  It over dries my hair out as well.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I like this dry shampoo. It is kind of hard to brush out and my husband absolutely hates the smell but other than that I like how it works and how affordable it is.
kaylee s.
Ringgold
This product works really well. I highly recommend this to other customers who like dry shampoo. i can go two days without washing my hair with this product. There’s no residue.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this a lot but it was just a lil too powdery for me on the scalp and it left a little residue. I loved the smell of this dry shampoo though and for the price you can't beat it.
Jeanie C.
Very good product here....keeps my hair from getting oily. I use it on the days I don't wash my hair....it does sometimes leave a white powder in your hair but easily brushes out when it sets in. Would recommend.
Whitney H.
I bought this product for my son. Very skeptical at first but it worked great and gave him the look of freshly washed hair when it really wasn't bath night, lol!
Paige S.
North Ogden , UT
I get compliments on the smell when I use it. It is great for a quick fix, but even using it, my hair can only go a day or two on it before it needs a real wash.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?