BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Molly K.
Waxahachie, TX
For the price it's not bad. It makes my hair smell good and takes the oily look away. I do have to wash it out that night or ASAP the next day though because it dries out my scaly a little. I've used more expensive brands as well and this one does the same job.
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have a really only scale and no matter how many times I wash it it goes or the pretty fast and so I was looking for a dry shampoo that actually work well and it's pretty affordable. I found those dry shampoo and I was in love! Definitely recommended
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
Honestly, my favorite dry shampoo. I'm sad they doubled the price recently. It leaves a white powder but I like that part of it since it leaves my hair blonder looking.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Works well the 1st few times then air gets in the tube and the product does not comes out as easy or is as effective, does not create white residue this is very important if u are a brunette
Maria R.
I don't know why this products does not work on me. Maybe because my hair is too long and thick and heavy, but it seems to make no difference in my hair, except make it look even more dead.
Anna H.
Sylvester, GA
Will always be a go to product! I love this! Smells great and gets the job done! Gives nice volume and removes the oil from your hair. Very affordable and is such a great product!
Christina S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this Dry shampoo, it smells fantastic, it doesn't break the bank and it works just as well as the competition.

A bottle lasts me a number of months, I enjoy the look of the silver bottle.

I like to use it at night when I know I'm going to want to style then and not have to worry about being greasy. It gives it time to really set in and works great.

I wish they made a "dark" hair formula for us brunettes and darker because you do need to use your fingers (or let it set for a while) to make sure the "gray" color goes away.
Crystal R.
Quincy, KY
This dry shampoo makes your hair smell AMAZING, and does last longer than I expected. I intend to purchase again because it's great for quick and on the go mornings.
Sara H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is ok. I feel that there are definitely better ones out there. This dry shampoo didn't seem to actually make my hair less oily it kinda just made it smell good.
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
One of my friends told me about how she loved suave dry shampoo. I thought she was crazy so i gave it a try! Works great, smells good, and it's about 20 dollars cheaper than salon dry shampoo!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?