BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
It's an okay dry shampoo. I definitely have tried better ones, and I have definitely tried worse ones. It gives you a major white cast on your hair, so beware dark haired people!
Marissa S.
Lorain, OH
I think this dry shampoo definitely smells better than any other that I have tried. It does leave white marks if you use too much or don't blend it enough, but that's the only issue.
Kristen M.
I usually dont use dry shampoos but i really like this one, its super light and it smells like oranges. Its also not as strong smelling as some of the other ones I've tried.
Alyssa M.
Not too great i must say this does an ok job at keeping the oil at bay but I feel like when I straighten my hair the product doesn't help smooth with me during a flat iron.
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
Works well to absorb extra oil, however you have to be careful not to use too much. It can get heavy and leave a white reside on your roots. I prefer some other brands more
Jaime W.
Alexandria, VA
It's a good dry shampoo. It definitely works. However, it kind of makes your hair stiff like it's hairspray. I can go about 3 days without washing while using this product in the morning. Overall I was a bit disappointed and would recommend another product over this one.
Sara J.
Harrison, MI
This product was middle of the road for me. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Just okay. Not a good option for super oily hair (like mine) but would probably work well for normal to dry hair to freshen it up. Good price.
Megan L.
I borrowed this from a friend and wasn't a huge fan! It did the trick of soaking up my oil but it left my hair feeling yucky and looking dry and dirty. I will not buy this.
Leandra D.
Orlando, FL
This product is really good! I used it about twice a month when necessary.
It leaves my hair feeling natural and looking like it was just washed.
It has an amazing smell

The only issue with it is that it can turn your hair white if you are too close or you don't rub it in
Lynsey H.
MOST AMAZING invention EVER!!! I LOVE that if I'm in a hurry, didnt have time, or just don't feel well enough to wash my hair it can still look good with THIS product!!!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?