BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Sometimes I get really good results when I use this, but other times it doesn't seem to work as well. It kind if depends on the bottle for me. When it works it works well though.
Alyssa B.
Phoenix, AZ
I only need to use dry shampoo occasionally, but when I do, this product definitely gets me through the day. Some dry shampoos will make my hair feel even more gross after a few hours, but Suave's dry shampoo seems to last longer than most.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Ugh. I got a full size version for free from Crowdtap. I'm glad it was free because I would have been so pissed if I paid money for it. It's terrible. Way too scented! And trust me... I love my scented products. But this smells like what I imagined a very drunk version of myself on my honeymoon in Barbados must have smelled like. Super tropical/Fruity scent mixed with alcohol.

As if that wasn't enough, it does a crap job in reviving your hair. Worst dry shampoo I've ever tried. So much residue, not finely milled and it's just gross. Never again.
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this- affordable, easily accessible and totally works! I have platinum hair so I do not need to worry about white marks with dry shampoo. This one gets the job done every time.
Nikki D.
Marshville, NC
I have recently in the last year started using Splat Hair Color. With this hair color the more you wash you hair the more it fades. After doing research i found that a lot of people have started using dry shampoo to keep from washing their hair with water very often. Of course the first one I wanted to try was Suave. This company always has great priced items but what you get is not cheap. I love Suave and how it handles my hair. This dry shampoo is great too. It smells good too. I just picked this dry shampoo from my local Dollar General. I would suggest anyone to give this a try.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
Not as good as my other dress shampoo. But this is good for the price and gets the job done. It leave some residue which is why I put the low rating. But I probably will but again if I was in a pinch.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
It's an okay dry shampoo. I definitely have tried better ones, and I have definitely tried worse ones. It gives you a major white cast on your hair, so beware dark haired people!
Amanda B.
Kempner, TX
I am not happy with this product. I feel that it did not work on my hair. After using it, my hair felt heavy and nasty. It did not feel clean and still looked oily. I cannot go any days without washing. No, I would not buy again.
Jessica T.
Lafayette , LA
I love the scent on this product it is light slightly Floral. It does as advertised get rid of the grease in your hair. For the price point I was very happy with this product.
Jennifer L.
Brookport, IL
Fantastic dry shampoo for when your in a hurry and don't have the time to wash your hair. It is very effective and not very pricey. I highly recommend it to everyone. Will be buying more in the future.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?