BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Jessica P.
Oak Forest, IL
It has a refreshing smell to this product. It is a light powder. I do not enjoy the residue it leaves on my hair. I would recommend this product if you need it only to add volume.
Carolina L.
Fresno, CA
I liked this brand of dry shampoo because it absorbs most of the oil in your hair so it doesn't look greasy. The smell was ok. The only thing I didn't like was that it.left my hair feeling a little powdery.
Kayla T.
Woodstock, GA
This product is amazing! I've tried other dry shampoos but this one is the best! It makes my hair look like it was just washed! I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair. I will definitely buy again!
Kim t.
Palm Coast, FL
This dry shampoo smells so clean and fresh! It does tend to make my hair a tiny bit gummy if i use it on day 2 hair, but I've found that if I brush it out really well, it helps enough that it's not noticeable.
Hayley T.
Forest City, NC
It does partly good on keeping your hair clean the only thing is that if you have dark hair it shows up a lot, it makes you look like you have either grey hair or really dry hair.
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
YES YES YES! Cheapest and best smelling dry shampoo I've ever tried! You do have to work it into the hair but I don't mine.. For some reason every store I've recently went to stopped carrying this. It was only $2.88 and you got a lot of product in the can! I can go 4 days without a wash. Highly recommend this one if you can find it
Kimberly B.
Great product gives quite a bit of volume. Haven't been able to find in stores but found it on Amazon . This is completely worth it and works great highly recommend giving it a go .
Kyra U.
Goodyear
Great!! I've tried expensive dry shampoos for the days my hair wants to be oily and they don't compare to this one. If you're looking for a dry shamp I suggest giving this a try!
Miranda G.
Morristown, TN
Works really well. It can sometimes leave a white residue but you just have to work it in. I think it soaks up the oil in my scalp and leaves my hair looking less greasy for a day I don't want to shampoo.
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Sometimes I get really good results when I use this, but other times it doesn't seem to work as well. It kind if depends on the bottle for me. When it works it works well though.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?