BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Swapnil P.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried a bunch of different dry shampoos, most of them expensive alternatives. This is by far the best. Keeps my limp hair that normally gets oily by day 2 looking awesome 4-5 days after a wash.  It's available in just about all stores and online.  I would buy this product again.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
DRY SHAMPOO IS EVERYTHING FOR ME!!! I LOVE USING DRY SHAMPOO INSTEAD OF WASHING MY HAIR EVERY DAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY. I USUALLY WASH MY HAIR TWICE A WEEK AND I OIL MY HAIR ONCE A WEEK! SO BASICALLY BY OILING MY HAIR AND NOT WASHING IT EVERYDAY HAS MADE MY HAIR HEALTHIER AND THICKER AND REALLY SHINY. I LOVE USING DRY SHAMPOO WHEN MY HAIR IS PRODUCING ITS OWN OILS. ITS OK TO LET YOUR HAIR BE OILY AND LET IT NATURALLY PRODUCE OIL THATS GOOD FOR YOUR HAIR RATHER THAN WASHING IT AND HAVING YOUR HAIR LOOK DRY AND ROUGH. I LOVE ALL THIS DRY SHAMPOO IT GIVES IT A BEAUTIFUL SMELL AND MAKES IT LOOK LIKE ITS BEEN WASHED. ONE MORE THING I LOVE ABOUT DRY SHAMPOO IS THAT IT GIVES YOU ALOT OF VOLUMNEEE!!!! EVEYONE WANTS THEIR HAIR TO LOOK THICKER AND VOLUMINIZED TRY THIS OUT YOU'LL LOVE IT! AND TRY THE WASHING AND OILING TECHNIQUE IT WORKS AMAZINGGGG! OPPS FORGOT TO MENTION I USE VIRGIN COCONUT OIL TO OIL MY HAIR ABSOLUTELY IN LOVEEE!!
Susan R.
Vinton, TX
This dry shampoo isnt the best of the best however it does get the job done very well it helps with very greasy hair to get that fresh pick me up on the hair and it adds volume aswell!
Janna H.
Middle River, MD
Helps hair from looking oily, but gives your hair a weird feeling by the end of the day. Most dry shampoos tend to do that, though. Nice smell, have to wash my hair after using though.
Chelsey S.
Somerset
I've been using this product for a few years now. I love it! Working 9 hours a day Monday-Friday this stuff is definitely a life saver! It smells so good, it doesn't break the bank and you can find it at almost any convenient store in your time of need. I definitely would recommend this product!!
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
Although I do like the shampoo for the nice sent that leaves in the hair but due to my hair type it does not exactly Morris rise and conditioner as I would want.
Hillary S.
Awesome dry shampoo! I highly recommend to everyone. It works well for my extremely greasy second day hair and you do not need to use a lot. In addition to it being reasonably priced it also smells super good too.
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
This is the only dry shampoo I will use anymore. It f
Doesn't leave your hair feeling icky at all. It gets the job done for the most part. Not perfect, but the best I've tried so far..
Leah T.
Angola
It did clean up oils, but only minimally. IT is okay for one day old hair but that is absolutely it, after that the hair is unmanageable and has obvious residue. I would recommend Not your mothers or Batiste before purchasing this product again.
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I love this dry shampoo and was very upset I Couldn't find it at my Walmart anymore! It made my hair look and feel fresh without that waxy gross feeling I get from other dry shampoos.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?