BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Erin A.
This dry shampoo is all right. The smell is a little overpowering (strong pineapple smell), but it performs well. My hair is very greasy, but with this stuff, it looks good most of the day.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This dry shampoo was okay, nothimg to write home about though. It took away some of the oiliness but felt like it left a film in my hair. It did smell nice but i like other ones ive tried better.
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This one was great and doesn't leave any residue and you don't need much. I would buy again but I don't hardy ever use dry shampoos anymore but I would use again if I needed it. The smell is great. I would recommend it.
Chelsea K.
I love any reason to get ready faster and this dry shampoo helps me skip days when washing my hair. I love the light scent and it gives my hair a volume boost without being sticky or thicl. The powder rubs in easily leaving no residue and absorbs the oil at my scalp.
Kailee S.
Charlotte, NC
This is my holy grail or all dry shampoos that I have tried. Hence the 5/5 stars. It is lightweight and easy to use. I have strawberry blonde hair so it works nicely and doesn't leave a harsh white residue.
Brooke M.
Scott, LA
With thia one, you get what you buy. It's cheap and feels sticky and tacky. It doesn't quite rid of the oil by my roots. I wish I had invests in another brand. Suave needs to improve this.
Janet M.
Charlotte , NC
5 stars for affordability and getting the job done! Can be a little difficult to run hands through after using but absorbs oil and lets me have a few more minutes of sleep in the morning.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
It's an alright dry shampoo, I've used better, I have thin fine hair that tends to get oily and this hardly helped if anything it caused it to look more oily with me hardly using any of it
Swapnil P.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried a bunch of different dry shampoos, most of them expensive alternatives. This is by far the best. Keeps my limp hair that normally gets oily by day 2 looking awesome 4-5 days after a wash.  It's available in just about all stores and online.  I would buy this product again.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
DRY SHAMPOO IS EVERYTHING FOR ME!!! I LOVE USING DRY SHAMPOO INSTEAD OF WASHING MY HAIR EVERY DAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY. I USUALLY WASH MY HAIR TWICE A WEEK AND I OIL MY HAIR ONCE A WEEK! SO BASICALLY BY OILING MY HAIR AND NOT WASHING IT EVERYDAY HAS MADE MY HAIR HEALTHIER AND THICKER AND REALLY SHINY. I LOVE USING DRY SHAMPOO WHEN MY HAIR IS PRODUCING ITS OWN OILS. ITS OK TO LET YOUR HAIR BE OILY AND LET IT NATURALLY PRODUCE OIL THATS GOOD FOR YOUR HAIR RATHER THAN WASHING IT AND HAVING YOUR HAIR LOOK DRY AND ROUGH. I LOVE ALL THIS DRY SHAMPOO IT GIVES IT A BEAUTIFUL SMELL AND MAKES IT LOOK LIKE ITS BEEN WASHED. ONE MORE THING I LOVE ABOUT DRY SHAMPOO IS THAT IT GIVES YOU ALOT OF VOLUMNEEE!!!! EVEYONE WANTS THEIR HAIR TO LOOK THICKER AND VOLUMINIZED TRY THIS OUT YOU'LL LOVE IT! AND TRY THE WASHING AND OILING TECHNIQUE IT WORKS AMAZINGGGG! OPPS FORGOT TO MENTION I USE VIRGIN COCONUT OIL TO OIL MY HAIR ABSOLUTELY IN LOVEEE!!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?