BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Yasmin M.
Charlotte, NC
Best dry shampoo ever makes my hair non oily and moisturized after.. I think it’s tbe best one that I’ve used so far no residue at all what so ever that’s why I like it I can go 2 wks no wash and my hair won’t be weighed down I would definitely buy more once I run out
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I received this product free for my honest review from influenster and this was my 1st time trying any dry shampoo at all. I am African American natural hair girl and I honestly probably won't use this alot. However when I workout my hair seems to get buildup from the sweat and ive found by spraying this after workouts directly on my scalp. In between the parts of my twists, it's kept my buildup down. But as a natural I can't just spray it and brush through like some. But I would recommend this, it can be used on natural kinky hair as well as super straight.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I'm giving it 2 stars because I like the smell but that's about it. It does not work like a regular good dry shampoo, it just leaves your hair greasy and white. I would not repurchase this shampoo again.
Christine R.
Suave has a nice scent but it works like a hair spray meaning my hair gets hard. I plan on trying another brand but I will finish this one first. I think when it comes to things like this you have to consider your hair type!!!
Brittney J.
Mobile, AL
What would I do without this stuff some days? Probably be an oily mess lol! This is definitely a life saver on those Rush and go mornings! It adds volume while absorbing the oiliness from my hair. And it smells great
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
Suave is well known product and that's why my sister told me to try it because she loved it. My opinion is 50/50 it's pretty heavy on my hair I would want something a bit lighter for my curls.
Casey S.
Covington , KY
I enjoyed this dry shampoo from Suave. The cost was great and helped me skip washing my hair for an extra day. However, it did leave some residue and want the best at soaking up grease. Good for a cheap option but not my fave
Ashley C.
I really like the way this smells and I like that it dries the oil in my hair.. but I do have to make sure i rub it in really well or it looks like I have grey hair lol but this lasts me quite a while
Bri L.
Millington, TN
I hate this stuff. It gets the job done worst case scenario but it has a very pungent sweet smell. It leaves white in my hair (black hair) and it feels chalky. By the end of the day, my hair feels grosser with it in than not.
Bethann B.
This dry shampoo is honestly one of my favorites. It really absorbs all of the oil in my hair, and also seems to give my hair some volume. Not only does it work well, the price of this product is very cheap!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?