BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Brooke S.
This is my favorite dry shampoo of all time! I've tried so many expensive brands but I always go back to this one. It's so effective & economic. As a busy mom, I refuse to wash my hair everyday. This is my rescue for great day 2 hair.
Elizabet S.
Avenal, CA
I have been using this dry shampoo for quite some time. It is not the best thing ever but I do believe it does it's job. You can also not complain for the price. It usually lasts me a couple of months.
Mary B.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells fresh, easy to use/apply, super affordable. I throw it in my gym bag in case I only have time to rinse off after the gym rather than take a full shower and wash my hair. It does make my hair feel a little heavier then I like.
Valerie G.
Honestly didn't like this dry shampoo at all. I feel like it left my hair looking dry and dirty. It also had a weird sticky feel to it. Needless to say I had to actually wash my hair with shampoo.
Victoria R.
This is okay if you are in a pinch. I didn’t like how it made my gair feel after. Almost felt liek it was glued together. Smell was not bad and price is decent but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
My hair is very fine and this product allows me to wait one more day between washes which is great for my busy life. A little goes a long way so don't overspray or your hair will feel extra greasy.
Jamie L.
Works great and does a good job on oily hair. I bought mine at Walmart and it was a decent price. The product lasts for a while and I would recommend this to a friend looking for help maintaining hair.
Emily M.
Helena, AL
Love this product! The smell is not too overwhelming, which others have been. It's a great little spray with very little residue; for me it has never been flaky or sticky. I'm on my third bottle!
Brittney J.
Mobile, AL
What would I do without this stuff some days? Probably be an oily mess lol! This is definitely a life saver on those Rush and go mornings! It adds volume while absorbing the oiliness from my hair. And it smells great
Fatima M.
this is one of the best dry shampoos i have ever used it gives your hair a nice volume and a nice scent also it lasts the whole day which is very good . I totally reccomand it very nice product.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?