BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
This is a good product for the price. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking less oily like it's supposed to. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves a white residue in my hair. It's really hit or miss.
Courtney P.
Seattle, WA
For the price, this dry shampoo can't be beat! Great smell, great value, great product. On mornings when I'm in a hurry, I section off my hair and spray, rub in, then brush it out! Adds volume and gets rid of oils. I try every dry shampoo I come across, but I always come back to this one.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this dry shampoo!! i use it twice a week and it's amazing. it's great for every hair color too because you can get brown dry shampoo if you have brown hair and it won't leave a weird white mark like other dry shampoos do.
Jenna M.
Lawrenceville, GA
i recommended this dry shampoo, because it works without leaving your hair even more greasy and it doesn't leabe thin hair tangly! i bought this from a dollar store and it lasted me a year! it smells so good!!
Rebecca M.
Benson, NC
I have fairly dark hair and this didn't leave a really hard to get out white cast on my hair. Left my hair smelling amazing and left my hair feeling as if I had just washed it. I find that sometimes with dry shampoos they can leave an odd film on your hair but this didn't do that.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This dry shampoo has a tendency to leave a white and powdery residue on my hair. I have really dark brown hair so it can be a problem. Other than that it smells really good and does make my hair feel fresh.
Steph A.
I love dry shampoo let alone this brand. It is a great price as very convenient. You can find it anywhere and it works so well. I love that it doesn’t have that nasty smell and leave white residue in my hair
Jamie C.
Bridgeport, OH
This product is great for the price. My daughter has really thin hair so if she doesn't wash it everyday it starts looking oily. We simply spray some of this in and she looks fantastic and no more oily hair.
Jessica C.
Carthage,NC
I use this dry shampoo when I don't feel like washing my hair again. It gets the job done. But it also gives my hair a lot of texture , which I am not a big fan off. And also it has a very big fragrance which stays with you throughout the day.
Nicole T.
Best dry shampoo I've used thus far. It smells good, and it doesn't leave my hair super stiff like with other dry shampoos. The only downside is that sometimes it leaves a white cast in my hair that I have to get out using a hair dryer.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?