BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Jodi R.
Middleport, OH
Suave Refresh and Revive Dry Shampoo is an affordable and a must have product. It fits in a busy life style for those days you just don't have time to shampoo. It has an awesome scent and leaves your hair feeling clean & soft as well as giving it shine.
Amber R.
This works well for a drug store dry shampoo. It adds a little volume and texture too. The scent is light but lasts most of the day. It get rid of the oil around my roots without having to wash my hair. I'll buy it again since it's less than $4.
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
I don’t know this product but I am not really a fan of dry shampoo unless I am traveling which I don’t get to do so often I like the idea and have tried some on my cousin his hair and mine get pretty oily so it is good to have some
Kara A.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
It's a decent dry shampoo but there are so much better ones. It does leave a white residue and you really have to rub it in to look good. I can go about three days without washing before it doesn't help anymore. Price wise its great but much better products out there.
Hilary M.
Used this one several times. Definitely does the trick to dry up oil for a refreshed look. Normally use every other day or two between washes. Also is great to add volume to clean hair. Smells good and is a decent size bottle.
Amanda R.
Rialto , CA
Didn’t like the thought of dry shampoo. I just thought why not wash your hair? But sometimes you don’t want to go through the whole SHABANG!!! so I tried this and let me tell you. I only wash my hair 2x a week now. Absorbs all the oil. And makes my hair look fresh!
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
This stuff is awesome! It’s super cheap, you can find I at Walmart and most retail stores. It doesn’t leave a white residue and it smells clean all day. It works perfect for my blonde hair when I need a touch up
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
For the price, this stuff is bomb.com! It’s always nice to find affordable and effective products! This doesn’t last as long as other shampoos I’ve tried as far as keeping my oil away but it lasts a good 5 hours !
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Suave Professional Dry Shampoo absolutely meets my needs in terms of what a dry shampoo should be. I love this brand and use it every week. We all have day's where we are too busy to wash our hair consistently to remove all the oil build up that leaves it so greasy, limp and dull. With this product you can be assured that it is going to give you're hair a fresh, clean, just washed look. I use this dry shampoo in between washes and it does an excellent job at reviving and cleaning my hair. It's affordable and has a great scent to it. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a good dry shampoo. Effectiveness It works awesome and allows me to not have to wash my hair on an every day basis. I have long, thin hair with split ends and breakage that becomes very oily and fast. This dry shampoo gives my damaged tresses a break from all the harsh elements such as regular shampooing and conditioning and the heat from blow drying it. Using this product on my hair instantly gives my roots a boost of volume and removes any greasiness that accumulated. It actually ends up looking better than if I had traditionally washed it. It is very effective and works great compared to other brands I have tried. That's why I stick to using it, because it actually works wonderfully. Scent The scent of it smells very fresh. It has a citrus aroma which is very pleasant. It's a very nice and subtle scent that I enjoy smelling. There is no strong perfume/chemical smell to it that reeks as if you're trying to mask an odor. It smells absolutely great and I love it
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
Love this stuff! Was drawn to it by the affordable price. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry or grey. Easy to blend and takes care of any grease I accumulate. The smell is great too, definitely buy often!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?