BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Hannah S.
Statesboro, GA
I like this! It does the job. However, the smell, while not bad, is very strong! The effects of the dry shampoo do not wear off throughout the day, and neither does the scent. I'd recommend for anyone on a budget!
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does a great job at keeping roots looking fresh, but oh my lord does it smell strongly of perfume. Gives me a headache from the scent every time I attempt to use it. Bummer, since it works great and is inexpensive.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
This is IT! The best dry shampoo ever! Does not leave a white cast, it does not grease up the hair. After use the hair has LOTS of volume and smells very nice. Very affordable and extremely good quality dry shampoo!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Seriously this dry shampoo smells incredible, and it is one of the cheaper options! I keep going back to it because of the smell. Keeps my hair looking fresh for one (or two) more days!
Jessica C.
Atlanta, GA
Product is definitely different than what they used to make. I still like the product but have found others that I really like. It just doesn't work as well as it did a few years ago, weighs my hair down a little more and doesn't mask the oil as well.
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
I use this dry shampoo on my daughters hair she has very oily hair that, within hours of washing looks like it hasn't been washed in days this dry shampoo does the trick and get it looking clean and fresh all over again
Emma T.
I like this affordable dry shampoo a lot, however there are other drugstore priced options I like a little better. This smells great and the texture is fine but it doesn’t refresh my hair quite as much as I’d like.
alyssa b.
I love dry shampoo I think who ever made it should have a round of applause dry shampoo is just perfect if your in a hurry or just don't. Feel like taking a shower I feel instatly refreshed after I use this product
David W.
Wilson, NC
First time I used it I thought it was hair spray and it put this frosty white powder look over my hair. Not a big fan for dry shampoo. I prefer being traditional and just washing my hair the old fashioned way!!!!!
Shari R.
Orlando , FL
Smells really good and helps with refreshing my hair when it's not clean. However it leaves a whitish residue behind that I don't like much. As well as making my tangled. Next time I will splurge a bit for quality.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?