BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Margo B.
Good for the price. Not the best at completely absorbing oil. I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days. Not sure this is my favorite it does leave a residue and can make my hair quite stiff with just a little bit of product.
Symone C.
Los Angeles, CA
Best dry shampoo on the market. Great price. Always available and every retailer. Smells amazing and won't leave a film or white case on dark hair and won't flake throughout the day. Adds volume and texture you fresh clean curls to it's really a all in one holy grail product.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
I'm not a big fan of this dry shampoo. It makes my hair feel like I have a lot of build up and residue. I love betise so much more. This product was a disappointment but hey everyone is different and have their own opinions.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
Gets one star because it smells wonderful. Applies inconsistently. Sometimes clear spray sometimes white. Once it's in hair it's pretty hard to blend and it literally leaves my hair greasier than before the application
Kimmie K.
Terre Haute, IN
My friend and I love the way this smells. It works eaqually well on my thick curly hair as it does on her straight fine hair. This never leaves a gritty feel like other dry shampoos I've tried.
Maria M.
Firebaugh, CA
I used in between days when not washing my hair  to give it back it volume. This product did do that but it also left my hair sticky. To me it felt heavy, like I put on hairspray. I would not repurchase this product.
paxton g.
Cold Spring, KY
Great product that always makes my hair look clean and fresh. I love using this product to make my hair look nice and cleanly. I would recommend this product to anyone who had hair that get greasy throughout the day.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This is the greatest dry shampoo for its price. It is a great value and the product actually works. Whether I am using it to refresh second day hair or add a little hold to my style, it's perfect! It also smells great!
Christina A.
Very effective, especially if you have lighter colored hair. I have very oily hair so if I wash it in the morning and am going out at night I just spray some of this in my hair and it looks refreshed and ready to go!
Clarissa D.
My favorite dry shampoo! It's such a great value and it does the job that I need it to. It never disappoints! I usually purchase at Target or Kroger. Would recommend to anyone that doesn't wash their hair every day!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?