BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Great dry shampoo for days that I don't wash my hair. I have not found a dry shampoo that I love, cheap or expensive. But this one so far works the same as any more expensive brand I've tried. It's white so make sure to massage it in.
Emily H.
Willow Grove, PA
My favorite dry shampoo. I have thin hair and it gets greasy looking when if I use products in my hair. Most dry shampoos make me feel even more dirtier but this makes and keeps my hair super fresh and clean. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Rayma A.
This is definitely a must have product for those who like voluminous hair and like to tease their hair. I use this product and it works 👍 No residue and smells amazing.. Definitely a must-have
Angela S.
I use this for the occasional touch up. I like the fresh smell. Although it does make my hair white looking, I have to rub it it really, really good. My hair still feels oily after using this, but it does get rid of the oily look. So I guess it does the job for the cost, as it it less inexpensive than other brands.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
I am very iffy with most dry shampoos, but this one has helped me realize that not all are bad. This leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It doesn't make it feel greasy or oily. And my hair still has volume and bounce to it.
cristalyn v.
Chapel Hill, NC
It us an okay product for me since i have thick hair and due to the humidity my hair looks oily so I sometimes use this product to help a little bit of support but not too much since my hair tends to become oily looking at times
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is among my favorite dry shampoos. It’s a great price and it works well, even on the second or third day of use. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling stiff and it leaves very minimal white residue that needs to be rubbed in.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
For the days when your in a hurry and there's no time to wash and condition your hair this is great it's not expensive and easy to use and naked your hair smell and look good
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
I like this dry shampoo. The smell is fresh and clean. It did leave a white residue like most dry shampoos do but it wasn't nearly as bad as others I have tried. Overall decent dry shampoo. Soaks up the oil just like you want it to
Amanda T.
Kingwood, TX
This is ok in a pinch. I’m not a fan of the way it makes my hair feel, but it looks ok after using this. I also love the smell, it’s very refreshing and lasts all day.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?