BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kayla D.
This product is okay as far as dry shampoos go. I love dry shampoo, and suave does a good job. I like other brands better though. It wasn't pricey and it does the job. Suave has improved their products, but I still like NYM's better.
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
I use this product every once in a while. I love the smell of it and how it keeps the oil away. I dislike that it leaves a white powder on my hair. Sometimes it can be brushed out but other times I just go with it (mostly when I'm in a hurry and have no time to fix it).
Brooke T.
Kaysville , UT
This is my FAVORITE dry shampoo I have ever used and it's super affordable! Ok days where I don't have time to fully wash my hair, this Suave dry shampoo helps my hair looking clean and refreshed with no water or shampoo involved!
Jamie E.
Man, WV
I usually like Suave products BUT I'm not a fan of dry shampoo. Therefore, this didn't work for me. I can't fix my hair without washing it (natural curl/frizz) and this didn't leave my hair feeling clean.
Heather B.
I actually gave this product 5 stars because even though suave is generally on the cheaper side of other dry shampoos out there....it really works well!!! I always come back to this shampoo because of the price and the results! A lot of dry shampoos STINKKKK and make your hair feel so brittle and chalky. This does not do that at all! Will continue to purchase this product!
Rosie C.
Liberal
Out of all the dry shampoos I've tried, this one is my favorite. It doesn't leave a white cast in my dark hair and it soaks up oil pretty well. I use it on my third day after washing. I would buy this again, can't beat the price.
Sarah N.
Holladay, UT
This dry shampoo is pretty great! I have used a few that I like a little more. But all in all it was awesome! This brand has always been pretty good though! This dry shampoo is great and smells great. My hair is dark brown and this dry shampoo doesn't leave white residue.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
I am very iffy with most dry shampoos, but this one has helped me realize that not all are bad. This leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh. It doesn't make it feel greasy or oily. And my hair still has volume and bounce to it.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Great dry shampoo for days that I don't wash my hair. I have not found a dry shampoo that I love, cheap or expensive. But this one so far works the same as any more expensive brand I've tried. It's white so make sure to massage it in.
Rayma A.
This is definitely a must have product for those who like voluminous hair and like to tease their hair. I use this product and it works 👍 No residue and smells amazing.. Definitely a must-have
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?